X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

HI Naval,

I sent a request form through your site. I had the "shootandedit" email address.

All is good now though, I fixed, so don't worry about a help request through your online from me.

Thanks,
    Scott
    Videoproduceronline.com - Join An Elite Group of Online Businesses Using Professional Direct Response Video That Mesmerizes Website Visitors With A Call To Action.

Comment

However i did not receive any submission from you. ???
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Dear Naval,

Once again you have save my day. Thanks for sorting out the forms for me yet again. Happy New Year!

Cheers!
        Tons

Comment

hi Naval,

I had a funny feeling you didn't, because I know you would've responded:)
          No worries, all is good. Thanks for the form processor.

Cheers,

Scott
          Videoproduceronline.com - Join An Elite Group of Online Businesses Using Professional Direct Response Video That Mesmerizes Website Visitors With A Call To Action.

Comment

Where's the link to download the Processor?

MYICE07
            Not matter what happens this day, may you know that God loves you so much.

Comment

Look at the very first post in this same thread (page 1).
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Naval. I've found the link. The Advanced BlueVoda Form is great.

Cheers!!

Comment

Hello!
                  I intend to use this form processor, but I have one question. Can I also customize the file contactform.bvp? Use other language, insert or delete some of the text boxes, use my own template .... stuff like that.

Comment

Of course, you can use ABVFP with ANY form, built by you. The contactform included in the zip is only for testing and example purposes.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks NavalDesign, helpfull as always :). One more question :). Is it possible to use this form processor for a registration form which stores all the information in a specified database previously created by me?

Comment

Only the paid for version has this feature. If you are interested, please contact me
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Naval,

Thank you the ABVFP, it is brilliant. I want to create a form using the software processor without many of the features of the example form. I believe I have followed the procedure well but when I click submit to send the form; it the browser outputs the following message:"I cannot process the form. This is either an illegal form submission or your browser doesn't support cookies". How can I overcome this, because clear I am doing something wrong.

Cheers.

MYICE07

Comment

Your form works great. It is your browser that doesn't support cookies (or they are disabled). ABVFP will NOT process any subission if cookies are disabled, because it will not be able to protect you against spam bot submission. I tested the form, worked great, and i also received the autoresponder message. Enable cookies in your browser and you will be ok.
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Naval, Thanks for checking out my contact form which works. I will be very grateful indeed if you can check this form with the following URL:http://www.prayerdeliverance-ministries.com/permission.html

When I press send this is the message I get "I cannot process the form. This is either an illegal form submission or your browser doesn't support cookies". Is it just the cookies or am I doing something fundementally wrong.

Thanks.

MYICE07

Comment

This one has a problem. The hidden field is missing, and that's what the processor will deny to process it. Add the hidden field and you will be ok. You must include a hidden fiels, named "ndpage" and value "permission" (same as the page)
                                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                                X