This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Please first upgrade to the new version. You are using the old one, or at least this is what i think by looking into your form page code.

Then i will be able to send you a customized version to check if your checkbox has been checked or not.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Navaldesign,

thank you for your answer and your help!! I have now upgraded the version. I have one more question/need/request: I need an additional page after the error and before the thankyou page.
      First, the visitor should complete the form and submit (what I have now!). Next step/site: Visitor should see the admitted information to check it (Button to go back, if there are any failures) and to click on a final button for registering/ordering. After that: Thankyou page. Errorpage should appear, when there are failures during the first step. This additional page is very important for me, because of usability and German law.

How can I handle this?

Thanks a lot for your help! I have already read a lot of tips from you....

Greetings from Germany
      BEANC

Comment

Technically it can be done. But it is not someting that can be done in the limits of the free forum help. If you need this done, please contact me. Please also provide a link to ypur form so i can have a look at it
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I am stuck. I cannot get the Advanced Blue Voda Form Processor Installed. I do not think I am filling out the form right. Everything seems to be on the server right, but when i click install i get an internet explorer error message.
          Any help would be appreciated,
          Thank You,
          Larry

Comment

When you want Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor to handle two different forms for two different databases - do you create the two databases separately or does ABVFP do this through the ABVFP database originally created during the origianl login page - by just using the two different forms information pages?

The individual form page doesn't seem to have a different place to specify a different database.

And just to confirm - the info still is sent automatically as an email, it just is ALSO stored in the database - correct?

Thanks. This looks like a great application. If it works as it's meant to (for me) I'll definately donate.

Comment

Originally posted by larthestar
              I am stuck. I cannot get the Advanced Blue Voda Form Processor Installed. I do not think I am filling out the form right. Everything seems to be on the server right, but when i click install i get an internet explorer error message.
              Any help would be appreciated,
              Thank You,
              Larry
              Please provide some link so i can see if the files are there.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by sbrenusa
                When you want Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor to handle two different forms for two different databases - do you create the two databases separately or does ABVFP do this through the ABVFP database originally created during the origianl login page - by just using the two different forms information pages?

The individual form page doesn't seem to have a different place to specify a different database.

And just to confirm - the info still is sent automatically as an email, it just is ALSO stored in the database - correct?

Thanks. This looks like a great application. If it works as it's meant to (for me) I'll definately donate.
                You don't need another databse. Databases are "formatted" in tables. each table contains different information. ABVFP creates one table for each form. The tables are named "Form_1", "Form_2" and so on. All the info submitted from one form, is stored in the relevant table.

Yes, it will send the message to you (even in more than one email addresses), the autoresponder message, AND will store the info in the database.

If you have problems, instead of donating, ask for installation. This way you will be 100 % sure that ABVFP will be correctly installed.
                Navaldesign

Comment

i keep on getting this message

Warning: require(dbts_ABVFP_config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gmwpnvfd/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_ABVFP_loggin1.php on line 13

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'dbts_ABVFP_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/gmwpnvfd/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_ABVFP_loggin1.php on line 13

Comment

Have you installed the script ? seems like no installation has been done. The script can't find the configuration file that is automatically created when you install the script. Please type on your browser address bar

www.yourdomain.com/ABVFP/dbts_install.php and follow the instructions.

You will need to create a database for ABVFP, a user, then ADD that user to that database, and finally you can install it.
                    Please read the Tutorial that came with the zip, in Word format. It is all exlained there.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

here is the email i received the other day
                      From: ?????@bellsouth.net Add to Address BookDate: 2007/02/01 Thu AM 01:17:29 ESTTo: llang6@bellsouth.netSubject: ABVFP Installation Details
                      A new istance of ABVFP has been installed on your site
                      Here are your details. Please keep this email safe.

Username = ????????
                      Password = ????????
                      Owner email address = llang6@????south.net
                      Owner site = http://www.southfloridarentals-homesales.com
                      Database Host = localhost
                      Database Name = ??????_ABVFP
                      Database Username = ???????_llang6
                      Database Password = ???????
                      if i try to fill out the form again with this info i get
                      Could not connect to the Database Server. Please check user details !

Comment

Ok, there is also another case: for some reason the conf file has wrong permissions, that will result in a File not found error . If you wish, send me your loggin details through my form, and i'll see what could be wrong.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

I reinstalled your script, with the same settings you gave me (i deleted them). You can now go on and configure your forms, going in http://www.southfloridarentals-homesales.com/ABVFP

PLEASE change mod to the file dbts_install.php to 000, so that noone can mess around with your installation wizard.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

i set up a new user and got a confirmation
                            Congratulations!

ABVFP has been correctly installed on your site! Please keep your Username and Password safe. You will need them to loggin in your Administrator Area. Please note that an email has been sent to your email address with your loggin details as well as the declared database details. Please archive this email for furure reference.

We would like you (
                            but you don't have to) register in our client database. This way we can assist you better if any support is required. You will also be entitled to free upgrades and news about ABVFP and the rest of our products and services.

You can now close this window, or proceed to setup your forms by entering your ABVFP Control Panel

it is now working. i logged in as the administrator and have access to the forms.
                            thanks

Comment

thanks for your help once again.
                              larry

Comment

Ok, please make sure that the installation you did, didn't mess up with the one i did . I used the previous settings you had posted for username, password etc. In any case, you will receive a mail also for the installation i did.
                                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                                X