• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

it is working fine now.
    larry

Comment

Glad to hear so.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Please advise where I can Download the BlueVoda Advanced Form Processor.
        I am making a website for travel and need some fields on the reservation form to be mandatory. Please advise how I can do this?
        Thank you
        Best Regards,
        Linda

Comment

Originally posted by LindaL
          Please advise where I can Download the BlueVoda Advanced Form Processor.
          I am making a website for travel and need some fields on the reservation form to be mandatory. Please advise how I can do this?
          Thank you
          Best Regards,
          Linda
          Visit the download location here. There is a tutorial included.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval,

Seen this new ABVFP version, seems very cool. Since I have installed the old one and I want to upgrade, will it affect my old files and forms in my cpanel? Can I just install the new version without altering anything from my cpanel?

The reason I want to install is because I have created a new site and need new forms.

Thanks From Tons

Comment

Hi Tons,
              To use the new version with your old forms, you will need to change (in the forms) the action, and also the hidden field. It must become "Formid" instead of "ndpage" and its value must be set to be the form ID number that ABVFP will show you when you setup your form. Then you save and republish and everything will work.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Naval,

Thanks for your help there.

Cheers!
                Tons

Comment

I have unsuccessfully downloaded and installed the software. All went well until I typed the following into my browser's address bar:
                  http://www.willdigforu.com/ABVFP/dbts_install.php
                  Then, I am given an error message that the URL can not be found on my server. I changed the permissions to 644 in all of the files. I created my Blue Voda website back in August 2006 and haven't been able to implement any kind of form in it as of today. Please help.
                  mvdgyizz

Comment

What the browser is saying is this:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /ABVFP/dbts_install.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

You have a permissions issue here. Make sure that the ABVFP folder has permissions set to 755, and the files inside it have permissions 644.

You can use, if you want, my contact form to send me your loggin details, and i will fix it for you so you can then go on and install it.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

hello Naval,
                      I have a problem.
                      Permission can't be change (I'm using blue FTP)

Comment

??? Why? anyway you can also change permissions through File Manager, in your CP. If you cant make it, contact me
                        Navaldesign

Comment

I went to this link http://www.willdigforu.com/ABVFP/dbts_install.php and I created a database but when I try to install it, I get this error:

"Could not connect to the Database Server. Please check user details!"

I getting ready to give up

Comment

Lisa, Why should you install ABVFP again ? i have already done this for you. I even setup your form and it was perfectly functioning. What happened and it doesn't work anymore ?
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Naval
                              I send you a message.

Comment

You have mail
                                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                                X