This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

MYICE07: Your form is perfectly working, at least for me. I even got the autoresponder message. You only need to set it up a little better: the From field, still has the "Your company or domain name"
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Navel,

Thanks. I have checked out the form and sorted out the problem. I discovered after that I forgot to assign Action incorrectly in Form Properties; but now the problem is sorted.

Many thanks.

MYICE07.
      Not matter what happens this day, may you know that God loves you so much.

Comment

I am completely clueless.... just want to get started in the website development process.

Comment

Then just start reading here
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Okay, finally got the forms to work, I think I burned a few brain cells. My question is this: how are we able to access the database from the ABVFP v2 submissions?

Comment

Originally posted by captrac
              Okay, finally got the forms to work, I think I burned a few brain cells. My question is this: how are we able to access the database from the ABVFP v2 submissions?
              Usually viewing the database info requires a Database Administration Interface. These interfaces are custom built for every table. More info is available in http://www.dbtechnosystems.com . Have a look at the form examples there, and visit the database interfaces related to those forms.

A simple, free, but not very practical way to view the records, is to go in your CP, MySQL section, then at the bottom of the page, click on phpMyAdmin . When it opens, select the database(ABVFP) , the table (Form_1, Form_2 etc) and browse the table to see your records.
              Navaldesign

Comment

I was able to download it but when I was trying to install it I had problems. I filled out the form like it said in the directions but once I hit submit I got the error -- Cannot find "www.redeyerelay.com" ,
                The only thing I was not sure of is what to put in the database host area.

Comment

"Page vannot be found error" has nothing to do with the database. You must have filled in something wrong. In the instalation page, there are question marks in yellow background. Click on them to get help.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Uh, could someone tell me where to download ABVFP? going in circles with links has gotten me dizzy.

Naval, am I missing something here? Is there a download link somewhere? I keep getting sent back and forth between old and new threads.
                    Robert
                    www.GraphXntrix.com
                    Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

First post, at the start of this very thread. Or, directly, here
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Woot!!! Now to throw into overdrive, muahahahahah!!!

Thanks Naval, I'll let you know how it develops.
                        Robert
                        www.GraphXntrix.com
                        Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

I already downloaded ABVFP v2 (it is 1099 kb in size).
                          I tried to install it but in vain. Now I think that I have learnt where I committed errors.
                          Today aafter about 2 months, again I logged into Trasure-Chest, found the download file as "form maker" which is 380b in size. There is no tutorial attached in the zip file.
                          Are both one and the same?
                          Or which one is the latest version, now i should follow?
                          If it is, "form maker" (380kb), is the tutorial for ABVFP v2 applicable to this?
                          Bit confused. Or a lot confused.
                          Krishnaganth
                          www.raajayogam.com
                          Krishnaganth Iyer
                          Raajayogam Astrologer
                          http://www.raajayogam.com/

Comment

FMP and ABVFP are two entirely different things. With ABVFP you create your own form, in BV, and then you setup ABVFP to process it.
                            FMP will create the form, and it will process it. However, it doesn't allow (unless you know how to do it) to customize the look and place it inside a page of your own.

Being two different things, the tutorial of ABVFP is NOT applicable to FMP, which, anyway, has it's own instructions.
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Thank you Naval.
                              I choose to try my luck on ABVFP v2 since I have developed my website: http://www.raajayogam.com with only BlueVoda, which I find user-friendly.
                              Thank you once again.
                              Krishnaganth Iyer
                              Raajayogam Astrologer
                              http://www.raajayogam.com/

Comment

Hi Naval
                                Im kind of having a problem with my installation of ABVFP form I followed all the instruction but during the installation from my browser the message below appears
                                "Forbidden
                                You don't have permission to access /ABVFP/dbts_install.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

what could be the problem.my website is http://www.gyfod2008.org/

please help

Comment

Working...
                                X