This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

It seems like you have a permissions issue on the entire ABVFP folder. Check to make sure the folder permissions are set to 755.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi NavalDesign,

Can I put your your latest version on my new site?

It will be downloaded from your site...................
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Hi David,
        Nice site, clean and usefull. I like it very much. My compliments.

Regarding your question, I have to redirect you to the ABVFP Terms of Use, in http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/ABVFP...BVFP_eula.html
        As you can see there you can have a link to ABVFP, but not directly redestribute or deposit it. So if you wish to put a download link, please feel free to do so.

Thank you

George
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi George, Thanks for your nice comments...........

The way the site works is that you, or I can enter a software program with description, price, category etc and your home page and your download page is entered.
          So no downloading from my site is necessary, just descriptions and links to your software.

Would that be OK ?
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Comment

Hi David,
            yes, that is just fine for me. Thanks a lot.
            Navaldesign

Comment

OK George, I will set it up tomorrow..............
              Have fun
              Regards..... David

Comment

Hi,

I'm having a lot of problems with the links and the forms

1 - my website: www.doce-design.com
                2 - the links are correctly set up but don't work. They are all wrong when I click them in the browser
                3 - I Set up a form but the submit button doesn't work www.doce-design.com/iworkshops.html or www.doce-design.com/AVBFP/iworkshops.com

Could you please help me

Thank you. Maria

Comment

another question

when I try to access my form in AVBFP control panel and modify, it creates another form, it gives another form ID number. Is it possible to delete previous forms?

I used the name of the form "Inscworkshops" in the hidden Formid. IS that correct or I should use the number (which one?)

thanks again
                  Maria

Comment

Originally posted by docedesign
                    another question

when I try to access my form in AVBFP control panel and modify, it creates another form, it gives another form ID number. Is it possible to delete previous forms?

I used the name of the form "Inscworkshops" in the hidden Formid. IS that correct or I should use the number (which one?)

thanks again
                    Maria
                    Hi Maria,

This should not happen. Please use my form and send me your loggin details (if you wish) and i will see what is going wrong.

I don't know about your links, as it seems that you have used the php method to include your menubar twice in the page. However, being that a javascript dropdown menu, having it twice in the page could have caused problems.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Naval,

The menu bars are diffent. Each one refers to different files. I thought I could use as many of these as needed!

Thanks
                      Maria

Originally posted by navaldesign
                      Hi Maria,

This should not happen. Please use my form and send me your loggin details (if you wish) and i will see what is going wrong.

I don't know about your links, as it seems that you have used the php method to include your menubar twice in the page. However, being that a javascript dropdown menu, having it twice in the page could have caused problems.

Comment

Seems that your server did not receive (for unknown reason) the $_GET values by default. I added a line of code and i have fixed it. I also cleared all the records, so go on and enter your ABVFP CP and set your settings correctly.

The hidden field needs to have the Formid number, not the name of the form.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Thank you very much

Great service

Comment

Hi Naval

MAria Again.

My form doesn't work yet. I think I did everything as said in the manual but I think I missed the step when I should say to my form thw name of the database. The result is _ when I clcik submit (enviar) it goes to an empty page and i don't receive any emai.

In the form properties I gave the form the same name i gave it in ABVFP although the file name is different (form name: Inscworkshops; file name iworkshops.html)

in the AVBFP cp I gave the form that same name Inscworkshops.

Could you please tell me what's wrong.

You fixed something in the code - does that mean that I have to republish my entire site or not.

Does it have something to do with the links not working well?

please help me

Just another question that has nothing to do with this: Can I install soholaunch with no problems. I read something about having to clean the rrot directory. If you could explain this.

Thank you. VERY VERY MUCH

Maria

Comment

Yet another question

my thank you page is a .php because I use a html box to load the menu.

Is there any problem with this. Do I have to change it to .html?

thanks
                              Maria

Comment

No, no problem
                                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                                X