X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Hi Naval,

could you please see if you can help me on my previous post (the one before the php and html question)

Thank you.
    Maria

Comment

Originally posted by docedesign
      Hi Naval

MAria Again.

My form doesn't work yet. I think I did everything as said in the manual but I think I missed the step when I should say to my form thw name of the database. The result is _ when I clcik submit (enviar) it goes to an empty page and i don't receive any emai.

In the form properties I gave the form the same name i gave it in ABVFP although the file name is different (form name: Inscworkshops; file name iworkshops.html)

in the AVBFP cp I gave the form that same name Inscworkshops.

Could you please tell me what's wrong.

You fixed something in the code - does that mean that I have to republish my entire site or not.

Does it have something to do with the links not working well?

please help me

Just another question that has nothing to do with this: Can I install soholaunch with no problems. I read something about having to clean the rrot directory. If you could explain this.

Thank you. VERY VERY MUCH

Maria
      Hi Maria,

the problem has to do with the fact that i have cleaned up all the useless records in the ABVFP database, so the only record that i had left was the one which had as Formid 2. Instead in the form you have Formid 3. Edit it o 2, and save the form. Page.
      You don't need to republish, because i have edited your form directly on the server and now it works. See if you have got the mail.
      The form name is of no importance at all, that's just a description for you to remember which form that is.

You will only install Soholaunch in the roor directory if you are going to build your site with Soho. If you need Soho for other purposes (like a shopping cart) create a subdomain, named i.e. "cart" or "soho" or anything you like, and during installation, install Soho there.

Cleaning the roor directory means deleting everything in the "public_html" folder.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval

Thank you again.
        It really seems to be working but I'm not receiving any email. I should receive 2 emails - one as client and another as site owner, right?

My website links are not working yet. Please take a look www.doce-design.com

Thanks
        Maria

Comment

Your upper menu has three links, Galeria, Register-se and Contactos, and they all work.
          The lower menubae has Quem somos, Parceria and Contactos, which also all work, but they lead in index, formacao and workshop pages.
          I can't know how you have given the links and why it doesn't work, because i don't have your pages to se the links you have placed in there.

regarding your email: i checked it and i received BOTH the main mail as well as the autoresponder email. Check your spam folder, maybe the emails have ended up there. Also try sending an email to your own account, to see if it works.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval Design, I hope you can help me. I recently built a website with BV and installed the ABVFP, built form, read instuctions 20 times, but can't get my form to work. I deleted it all a couple of time and re-installed as per instuctions but no success. I then tried installing Form Maker Pro and did'nt have any success with that either. I've since installed ABVFP , setup my form as per instructions, and it still doesn't work.
            I'VE SPENT 4 DAYS TRYING TO GET THIS TO WORK! VERY FRUSTRATED WITH IT.
            ALSO, I noticed on the ABVFP control panel, that when I attempt to modify a form, it just creates another form, so I'm chasing numbers when I edit my hidden field "formid"
            WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AS TO HAVE A LOOK AT MY FILES WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE AND SEE IF YOU CAN FIND WHAT'S WRONG? I'm probably overlooking something obvious...new to php!
            Another question: does the page on which my form reside require a php extension as well as the form?
            Brian
            www.briansimons.com

Comment

Seems like there is some setting on v15 that is different than on the other servers. I have edited the code in one of the files in the zip, which now needs to be replaced. Please download again the zip, AFTER deleting your browser's temp files, and upload ONLY the file "dbts_ABVFP_formsetup.php" in the ABVFP folder on your site.

No, the form page can be html.

Also, you can, if you want, connect to your CP, MySQL databases, phpMyAdmin and delete the useless records created.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me. I'll give it a try and see what happens. Thanks for looking into this for me.
                Brian
                www.briansimons.com

Comment

HELLO AGAIN NAVAL! I tried your suggestions, downloaded the new ABVFP zip, went to ftp and deleted the exitsitng "formsetup.php" file and replaced it with the one from the zip. I also did this after clearing my browser BUT NO LUCK. I even tried submitting a form in a different browser (I use firefox)
                  After filling in the form in IE and clicking "submit" I was directed to the ABVFP loggin page???? In the "action" box on the properties of my form I have the following url : http://www.briansimons.com/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php
                  My website is www.briansimons.com. Attempting to submit the form in firebox just brings up a blank white screen? I followed your intsructions to the tee? Please help?
                  Brian
                  www.briansimons.com

Comment

I was looking at my ABVFP directory in my public_html file and notice that each file in this directory has a C:/ prefix in the name from when they were unzipped into a folder on my pc. Shouldn't they now have a new file name with my URL address as a prefix??? Not sure why they didn't assume the new file addresses?????? Brian
                    www.briansimons.com

Comment

Please send me you rloggin details as well as your ABVFP loggin details. I cannot efficiently help you if i don't have access to your account. I also need your FORM URL.

The blank page is the result of a wrong Formid value.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me...cannot find your email address to send loggin info etc.....what is your email or where can I find it? Thanks Brian
                        www.briansimons.com

Comment

Use my form. I will receive the mail.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Hi again NavalDesign, not sure if you got the "my form" submission a couple of days ago or not...if so , I appreciate you may be busy. Brian Simons
                            www.briansimons.com

Comment

Hey George! it works! thanks so much for your help. I can't believe it...warm Regards, Brian
                              www.briansimons.com

Comment

Hello, I;m finally ready to use the ABVFP V2.0. There's one problem thought, I don't know how to install the program. Please help me, I'm pressed for time.

Comment

Working...
                                X