This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Download the zip, unzip it, and read the Word tutorial that is included in the zip.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, I have it installed and configured. Now, When I go to test the form, I get :

cannot find page http//www.youronlinecreditcoach.com/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp

And, how come the form required fields are not required when I press submit?

Comment

http//www.youronlinecreditcoach.com/ABVFP/dbts_abvfp can NOT be coorect. You have the ".php" missing in the form action.

ABVFP can only check field after the submission. If the script is not found because of this mistake, it is not even called in action, so it doesn't even get to the point of verifying your fieds.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I didn't type it right. The .php IS on the end in the action but it still says page cannot be found Http error 404.
          Also my thankyou_page isn' t coming up.

Comment

Got my form working OK, but little problem with data I get back after someone completes form. After filling in the "address box" in the middle of the form, you cannot "tab key" down to the next field box in the form. The tab key takes the highlight to the browser url. It looks like the address is the last data item that is processed and is at the bottom of the data that arrives in the email.
            How do I re-arrange the data that arrives via email from the form processor. I don't know much SLQ but I suspect I have to change something in the data base table. The form itself is fine and layed out the way I would like to receive the information when filled out, but I receive the info all mixed up.?
            Any thoughts???? Thanks
            www.briansimons.com

Comment

Originally posted by horus
              I didn't type it right. The .php IS on the end in the action but it still says page cannot be found Http error 404.
              Also my thankyou_page isn' t coming up.
              Please provide link to the form. Also the link to your thankyou_page
              Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by briansimons
                Got my form working OK, but little problem with data I get back after someone completes form. After filling in the "address box" in the middle of the form, you cannot "tab key" down to the next field box in the form. The tab key takes the highlight to the browser url. It looks like the address is the last data item that is processed and is at the bottom of the data that arrives in the email.
                How do I re-arrange the data that arrives via email from the form processor. I don't know much SLQ but I suspect I have to change something in the data base table. The form itself is fine and layed out the way I would like to receive the information when filled out, but I receive the info all mixed up.?
                Any thoughts???? Thanks
                The tab order has nothing to do with ABVFP or the database. It depends on the order in which the form fields have been creted, and you can modify it (set the correct order) this way:
                right click on the field you want first, and select "Move to Front".
                repeat for all the fields, in the order you want the, save your page and republish it. remember to refresh your browser before testing the form again.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks NavalDesign, everything works beautifully, now....I am so happy and grateful. Brian
                  www.briansimons.com

Comment

Here are the links you requested:

www.youronlinecreditcoach.com/ContactUs.html
                    and
                    www.youronlinecreditcoach.com/thankyou_page.html

Comment

I Naval

Maria again.
                      I'm back to the form problems but I think I know what's happening.
                      When I installed ABVFP i still hadn't create an email account so I inserted one from another server _____@eventos-design.com. It seems that it doesn't accept emails from Voda so I dicovered today that I have 36 messages in my webmail all with error messages like

A message that you sent contained no recipient addresses, and therefore no
                      delivery could be attempted.

------ This is a copy of your message, including all the headers. ------

To:
                      Subject:
                      MIME-Version: 1.0
                      Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
                      boundary="==Multipart_Boundary_x62940f34cdeff63938 85d58624979a93x"
                      Message-Id: <E1Hmjvn-0002lZ-Ta@voda15.vodahost.com>
                      Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 00:14:11 -0500

or

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
                      recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

maria.joao@eventos-design.com
                      SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<maria.joao@eventos-design.com>:
                      host eventos-design.com [64.15.136.210]: 550-Verification failed for <byqkutwr@voda15.vodahost.com>
                      550-unrouteable mail domain "voda15.vodahost.com"
                      550 Sender verify failed

So I think I should change my settings but I don't know how to do this

Do you think it would be better to uninstall and star al over again

Thank you
                      Maria

Comment

Originally posted by horus
                        Probably you have the wrong URL in the ABVFP CP for the thankyou_page.

Check it.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by docedesign
                          I Naval

Maria again.
                          I'm back to the form problems but I think I know what's happening.
                          When I installed ABVFP i still hadn't create an email account so I inserted one from another server _____@eventos-design.com. It seems that it doesn't accept emails from Voda so I dicovered today that I have 36 messages in my webmail all with error messages like

A message that you sent contained no recipient addresses, and therefore no
                          delivery could be attempted.

------ This is a copy of your message, including all the headers. ------

To:
                          Subject:
                          MIME-Version: 1.0
                          Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
                          boundary="==Multipart_Boundary_x62940f34cdeff63938 85d58624979a93x"
                          Message-Id: <E1Hmjvn-0002lZ-Ta@voda15.vodahost.com>
                          Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 00:14:11 -0500

or

SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<maria.joao@eventos-design.com>:
                          host eventos-design.com [64.15.136.210]: 550-Verification failed for <byqkutwr@voda15.vodahost.com>
                          550 Sender verify failed

So I think I should change my settings but I don't know how to do this

Do you think it would be better to uninstall and star al over again

Thank you
                          Maria
                          No, just type www.yoursite.com/ABVFP in your browser, login with ABVFP's username and password, select "Modify existing form, select the form from the dropdown, and click on Step 2. Edit the email address and click on "Memorize settings", you are done
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Naval,

My forms work well now but I have the same problem with emails

Clients don't receive the email and when it comes back I receive that same message

550 Sender verify failed

Is there any way to fix this? Please

Thank you
                            Maria

Comment

Please provide a link to the form(s) creating the problem so i can have a look myself.
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Naval,

The links are

.../iworkshops_ing.html
                                .../iworkshops_sp.html
                                .../encomenda.html
                                .../encomenda_ing.html
                                .../encomenda_sp.html

Thank you
                                Maria

Comment