This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

I am wanting to create a database similar to the one on this website http://www.horsetrailerworld.com/hom...chtrailers.asp. I want my customers and dealers to be able to update and add their inventory by logging in and updating it themselves. Can someone give me some suggestions on how to do this?

Comment

What is the difference between FormPro and ABFP? you can do the same thing no matter which program you use?

Comment

Naval. I have Aweber on one of my other sites. Should I use BV autoresponder on my BV site? and can I load it my self, I am not a html person. thanks for your help. Dave

Comment

The CP autoresponder is a simple autoresponder for the recieved mails. Aweber is an entire follow up software. No comparison can be done.
          if it is enough for you, you can set it easily through your CP
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Naval. Ok, after your message I want to install Aweber. I have everything done except adding the html. they say to copy paste the html into my Html Page? I can seem to do that. how does that work. Dave

Comment

They provide a piece of html code that is responsible for creating the signup form in your pages.
              Copy this code (highlight it, then right click, Copy)

Drag a html box in your page. Double click it, and when the window opens, paste the code in it (right click, Paste)

Now Preview the page. Look how the form looks like. Then, when you have seen how it looks like, go back in BV. Make the HTML box, approx the same size as the form that you just previewd. Place it anywhere you like in your page. This will help you with the page layout. Save your page and publish it in it's final form.
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I am not sure what you mean about drag a html box in your page? where do I get this html box? I thought I opened my Page Html and pasted Aweber into that Html?

Comment

No, it needs to be placed in a html box. Otherwise you will not be able to correctly position the form in your page. In BV, in the left hand toolbar, on the top, the first icon will show "HTML" when moused over. Click (or drag, depends on your settings) to get one in your page, double click it and paste the code in there. Then move the entire html box in the position where you want the form to appear.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Ok, I have done part of what you say. I am not sure about moving the entire html box in the position where I want the form to appear? thanks,

Comment

Excactly as it says: move the html box wherever in your page you want the Aweber form to appear. Move it just as you would move any other BV element.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

I have follow the instrucctions to install ABVFP (I change permission to 644) and this is the mess i get:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /ABVFP/dbts_install.php on this server.
                        Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
                        Server at www.housesitmexico.com Port 80

Comment

Please check again your permissions, it is almost certain that this is your problem
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Have read tutorial on installing ABVFP. Can I and how do I install it if my site isn't published yet please? Very green at this.

Cheers

Comment

You simply can't. ALL form processing scripts only work online (that is, after the site is published).
                              Navaldesign

Comment

My permissions are 644 and it wont go thru, another idea of what can be wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X