This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Warning: require(dbts_ABVFP_config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eblkjna/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_ABVFP_admin1.php on line 11

Warning: require(dbts_ABVFP_config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eblkjna/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_ABVFP_admin1.php on line 11

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'dbts_ABVFP_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/eblkjna/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_ABVFP_admin1.php on line 11

I have installed the form processor. now when i go to http://www.yourdomain.com/ABVFP/ I m getting this error.
    Please help me
    Thank you
    Regards
    Attraction Passes
    Adventure Travel
    Europe Train Pass
    www.mirabeltravel.ca

Comment

This is a typical error message, recieved when the configuration file is missing. The configuration file is created by the software during the installation. There are rare cases when the server settings will not allow the creation of the configuration file. It is in these cases that the ABVFP permissions should be turned to 777 before installation, and then back to 755 after installation.

Connect with FTP and browse your ABVFP folder. If you do NOT see a file named dbts_ABVFP_config.php this means that the software was not installed properly. Repeat the installation.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanx buddy,
        i deleted everything and re installed it agian.
        It worked out now. YOUR help is much appreciated
        Regards
        Attraction Passes
        Adventure Travel
        Europe Train Pass
        www.mirabeltravel.ca

Comment

naval,
          I installed ABVFP and I think I'm really close to making this happen but have a couple of issues: 1) Now when I go to my url, www.mediamud.org , I get a page that lists and index of gifs, smileys, etc., instead of ny homepage(index.html) 2) I'm certainly no techy and need to know now how to get to the ABVFP admin box and how to do this from sitebuilder.
          Thanks for the program and any help you can give me.
          Preston

Comment

Naval,
            I solved the "going to my url" problem by just opening sitebuilder and resaving my index page, that's fine now. I did notice that I can type in the address bar
            http://www.mediamud.org/ABVFP and it opens the below page:

Of course this is the Administration area, how do I password protect this?
            Thanks,
            Preston

Comment

It IS password protected, the username and password are the ones you provided during ABVFP installation.
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yes, but it seems as though anyone could got to my site with the /ABVFP and begin developing a new form. I do have the development page open but I was able to access the admin page from another browser instance.
                I will try this after I get completley out but i dont mind if you try this to see if there is a problem GoTo: http://www.mediamud.org/ABVFP and see if you please?
                Thanks and thanks for the work you have done!
                Preston

Comment

When i go there i am asked for username and password.

Please note that if you have more than one browser istances open, and you have logged in from one of them, you will be able to log in also from other sessions until you completely close all sessions.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks again Naval,
                    It was the multiple browser thing. So please let me now understand.....I go to http://mywebsite.com/ABVFP, log in and create the form. Then (I'm using BV Sitebuilder) I create a link to call up that page from the server?
                    Thanks for yor time,
                    Preston

Comment

Please read the Word tutorial included in the zip. There are step by step instructions also on the USE of ABVFP.

You don't create a link, as you call it, you set the "action" of the form to be ABVFP, as explained in the instructions.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Hello friends,
                        I have installed the ABVFP and i believe i did it as per instructions. However when i fill out the form i get following errors:
                        " Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
                        Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mirabeltravel.ca and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
                        More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
                        Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
                        Apache/2.2.8 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.mirabeltravel.ca Port 80 "

Can any one please help me to sort out this problem.
                        My links are : http://www.mirabeltravel.ca/contactform.html
                        http://www.mirabeltravel.ca/errorpage.php & http://www.mirabeltravel.ca/thankyou_page.html

Thank you very much for your help.
                        Regards
                        Attraction Passes
                        Adventure Travel
                        Europe Train Pass
                        www.mirabeltravel.ca

Comment

This is a classic permissions issue. Make sure that the entire ABVFP folder permissions are set to 755 and all files inside the folder are set to 644.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Thanx alot Naval, it worked out by changing permission.
                            You rocks.
                            Regards
                            Attraction Passes
                            Adventure Travel
                            Europe Train Pass
                            www.mirabeltravel.ca

Comment

I'm hoping to get this right, I was able to get to the wizard to set the form maker up , I got my e-mail with all the info like database user name pass word and all, I was able to log into the CP of it, I then edited it as best I could and memorized it to the folder, but when I try to search the form in my browser using the url they stated it's not found
                              As I read in the instructions it would have been my URL/contactform.html
                              anyone care to help I would really appreciate it, I'm lost :(

Comment

Hi,
                                " but when I try to search the form in my browser using the url they stated it's not found "

not finding the form, has nothing to do with ABVFP, you have probably saved your form with something else than the name you are looking for the form with.

Please provide your URL as well as the name you have used to save your page in BV.
                                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                                X