X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Originally posted by Karen Mac
    Well, I tried to download the download manager and that didnt work either. Tried redowning the zip file, that didnt work. I also tried downloading the form maker in the treasure chest and that one doesnt work either. I give up! I emailed you Naval using your form! Thanks

Karen
    Zip sent. Thankyou
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
      Minor updates and improvements have been made:
      • Now the autoresponder will NOT include the path to the uploaded files. This will prevent your visitor from knowing where the files have been uploaded.
      • Default values have been added in the Administrator fields, to guide you through the procedure
      • Some clarifications have been added in the Word and PDF tutorials
      • Tutorial images have been updated accordingly.
      Please download the zip again and reinstall the following files:
      • abvfp.php (just upload it on your site, as it is)
      • ndadnin.bvp (open it in BV, change the username, SAVE and publish it again)
      • ndadminhelp.bvp (open it in BV, SAVE and publish it again)
      Thankyou.
      abvfp.php (just upload it on your site, as it is) Yes but How there is coming a mesage : "unespected file format" and it's for dreamviver or something!?
      Please shou me the way I can upload abv.php on mine saite Thanks

Comment

OK - now I download this - but when I try to extract - it tells me there is nothing in it to extract. I must admit this is driving me crazy! Have downloaded it twice to my computer today, but nothing is working as far as extracting/opening the zip file ??
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Bethers, use myform (look above) . I will email it to you.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisandburly
            abvfp.php (just upload it on your site, as it is) Yes but How there is coming a mesage : "unespected file format" and it's for dreamviver or something!?
            Please shou me the way I can upload abv.php on mine saite Thanks
            Use FTP or File Manager and simply upload it. You don't publish it.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Naval,
              I download the file after installing IDM, no problems unzipping, copied the contact form to my page http://www.blueearthtea.com/contact_us.html

Couldn't make it work, not sure what I have not completed:

-when I clcik Send I get a "the page cannot be found" http://www.blueearthtea.com/abvfp.php
              -also, does not tell me that obligatory fields (email, name and last name) are missing.

I didn't see the "mailto:" anywhere and left the form properties "abvfp.php" exactly the same way you show in the tutorial, including the hidden fields "ndpage".

I know I am missing something, please help. Thank you
              Bill
              www.blueearthtea.com
              www.ftaaconsulting.com
              www.iaval.com
              www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Bill did you use bv ftp to upload the
                ndadmin1.php and the
                abvfp.php files to the same dir as the contactform ??
                Have fun
                Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                Newbies / Beginners Forum
                FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Wow, I need stronger eyeglasses !
                  Thank you so much Naval, appreciate it.
                  Bill
                  www.blueearthtea.com
                  www.ftaaconsulting.com
                  www.iaval.com
                  www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

You're welcome, just let me know.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Was looking forward to this advanced script but file was corrupted... wanted to implement this script because naval always has useful additions but for some reason file was corrupted...stumbled across David Alecia's BV download. Excellent, rivals BV Tutorial for forms... well BV actually explains and david alecia's download does everything except publish the form for you. David Alecia:Download your free email Contact Form Now
                      i am pretty sure Naval's is well designed too... just wasnt able to download without errors. shout outs to naval design and david alecia... making it easy for everybody.

http://www.lost-angelz.com/americuzcontact.html
                      Lost-Angelz.com ****: http://www.lost-angelz.com/Lost-Angelz****off.html

Comment

Lost-Angel:

Forms have always been a problem for a lot of people in these forums, which is why Naval, Andy, and myself have sought to make it easier for everyone concerned.

To-date, I believe that for sheer funionality, Naval´s new forms processor is the best of the 3 available.

Andy´s contribution has an excelent tutorial as well, and has been used by many forum members.

My modest program seems to have been accepted for ease of installation, and is also being used by many of our forum members.

Everyone should have a look at all 3 programs and then use the 1 which they consider to be appropiate for them.

Good luck to you all and

have fun
                        Have fun
                        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                        Newbies / Beginners Forum
                        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by lost-angel
                          Was looking forward to this advanced script but file was corrupted... wanted to implement this script because naval always has useful additions but for some reason file was corrupted...stumbled across David Alecia's BV download. Excellent, rivals BV Tutorial for forms... well BV actually explains and david alecia's download does everything except publish the form for you. David Alecia:Download your free email Contact Form Now
                          i am pretty sure Naval's is well designed too... just wasnt able to download without errors. shout outs to naval design and david alecia... making it easy for everybody.

http://www.lost-angelz.com/americuzcontact.html
                          I beleive that the installation of ABVFP is very easy. You upload two files, and you publish 5 BV pages. Then you run the administrator page, in order to provide the necessary info about your form.

ABVFP is not a standalone script. The complexity of it's features makes necessary to have more than one files, and i understand that this may cause some confusion. However, once you follow the steps carefully, it's all very straight.

Now, the corrupted zip: many members have had the same problem, but the zip is ok, in BOTH download locations. Indeed, i download many times, just to make sure that there is nothing wrong about it. A useful option here would be that of installing the IDM (internet Download Manager) from here which will download ABVFP easily.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Thanx. I am going to uninstall this mess and try from scratch. I am issing something here.

Comment

Originally posted by kenhansen
                              Thanx. I am going to uninstall this mess and try from scratch. I am issing something here.
                              If you need help just use myform to send me your login details and the URL of your form. I will install it for you.
                              Navaldesign

Comment

The form is great and looks better than my original.
                                Thanks again Naval.
                                Bill
                                www.blueearthtea.com
                                www.ftaaconsulting.com
                                www.iaval.com
                                www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
                                X