This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

you should leave the URL to the contact page, Im' no pro I just put mine together last night but I still have it fresh in my mind what I had to do.
    Are you using VHost?

Comment

yea, what do u mean leave the links to the contacts page

Comment

What do you mean "it keeps wanting the error page " ?

Did you INSTALL the script ? If yes, WHERE ? Seems like no ABVFP folder exists in your site.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I am having trouble with my first Form. The website is http://www.twolick.com/contactform.html
          I used the sample contactform, thankyou page and error page. I installed ABVFP successfully in a directory ABVFP under public_html and was able to login to it. The hidden field exists and has the label 2 already in it from using the example form. The permissions for the directory structure are 755 everywhere, I made it a bit more loose just in case that was the problem did not help chenging it from 644 to 755.
          I get the following when I try to submit the page:
          The webpage cannot be found

HTTP 404
          Most likely causes:
          • <LI id=causeErrorInAddress>There might be a typing error in the address.
          • If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.
          What you can try:

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png[/IMG] Retype the address.

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png[/IMG] Go back to the previous page.

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png[/IMG] Go to and look for the information you want.

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/down.png[/IMG] More information

This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.
          For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

and on firefox
          Not Found

The requested URL /ABVFP/dbts_abvfp.php was not found on this server.
          Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
          Apache/2.2.8 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.hfixhfix.com Port 80 I think i see the problem:the URL is looking for /ABVFP and I have public_htmp/ABVFP maybe?
          Thank You

H. Michael Everett

Comment

In my contactform I had a typo in the POST.
            Thank You

H. Michael Everett

Comment

Hi i got is fixed and the script works Fantastically very exquisite. hey i am 15 is there any other site builder that is 15.

My sites thiselitelife.com
              band-alliance.com

Comment

I am So Lost Can Some one Give Me a Hand

And I So New With You Idea About Computer

John
                John Baranowski
                www.bostonaudiodesign.com

Comment

We have successfully downloaded the ABVFP version 2, using the IDM software, have safely extracted the files, uploaded it with the BV FTP Manager, created the database on my CP (ABVFP Folder was created) for my site and yet, after numerous attempts to install, I receive the following error message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /ABVFP/dbts_install.php on this server.
                  Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
                  Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.malloryartandphotography.com Port 80

Everyone seems to be having problems with the download, which I thought to be quite straightforward. My problem seem to be when I try to install it into my CPanel?

What's up Doc??

Kevin (Client ID #21755)

Comment

Check your ABVFP folder permissions, probably it is something different than the corect 755. All files within the folder should be set to 644.

Only a dozen people have had problem downloading ABVFP directly (not using IDM or any other download manager), out of a total of 1200+ installations worlwide.
                    Navaldesign
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Could you please tell me how i can get this to work

I would like m,y site to be capable of acsessing a database so thta each customer has a password and user id thta they have set up thereself through my site. How would i do this please

Comment

This requires a Log In script . There are some free on the net, and some paid for. You can Google it to find what suits you.

Within the lomits of the VodaHost family there are two solutions that allow users to setup their own password an username:

1. http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/logginexamples.php for a custom made solution.

2. http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/ser...in-script.html by Watdaflip.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Naval,

I am having problems allowing users to upload images. They are not coming through as attachment on my mails. You said earlier that i probably made an error in the installation.

How to i find out what the error is and correcting it.

Thanks

Comment

I am not sure, as i can't see what you have done.

When did you download ABVFP ? First of all, try downloading again, and replace only the file dbts_abvfp.php . This is because a version that was uploaded some 15 days or so ago, had some settings that would not allow file upload. Test it, and if you still have problems, send me your login details so i can have an inside look.
                            Navaldesign

Comment

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor -Can't get off the ground

Hello - I've posted this somewhere else but I think this is a more appropriate thread so I'm posting again - hope that's ok.

Really hoping for some help - I have searched the posts for days & feel like I've been taking stupid lessons as nobody else seems to have fallen at the very first hurdle!
                              I have tried to download the ABVFP. On extracting the files I get the BVpages (with the contact page, error page & thank you page) and the tutorial. That's it. Feel like I need a step by step tutorial for an idiot and it's driving me insane! Where do I go from here?
                              Thanks for being patient - I'm sure I'll be fine if I can just get it off the ground!
                              Elena
                              www.lescrouquets.net

Comment

Did you read the tutorial ? In the same zip with the Tutorial and the Pages, there is a number of files, that you need to upload on your site. Please read the tutorial, and you will find the necessary instructions in there.
                                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                                X