This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Thanks Naval. Will there be any notice of this upgrade to v2.2 somewhere in the forum when it's done? If so which forum should I subscribe to in order to receive the notice please?

Comment

To upgrade the To ABVFP 2.2 just replace the main file? Which is the name of the main file? I seem to have 2.0 version

Comment

Hi doodle at the top right of this page there is a menu that says Thread Tools there you can subscribe to this thread and you will receive emails when there are new posts

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
          Unfortunately you can't validate Radio Buttons or Check boxes with ABVFP v2.0 because their values simply are NOT sent if they are not checked.

We are releasing ABVFP 2.2 in a couple of days. It will allow some enhancements among which what you are asking for, just download and replace the main file and you will be ok.

Hi Naval,

When can we expect to see ABVFP 2.2 rolled out please? I need to know so that I have time to try an alter my web page with the ABVFP v2 existing features before the end of the week. I have been to your website but can't see anything referring to the upgraded version.

Appreciate your support.

D

Comment

Very nice Navaldesign, was wondering if you could give me a little help? I created a comment form from wizard and everything is ok but when I hit submit in preview mode it takes me to ie and won't connect to my email. I must have typed something wrong but have changed it a few times and still nothing. This is my last step before publishing. Thanks shackshop

Comment

Hi shackshop,

Is your form processed with ABVFP ? as this is the ABVFP thread. If yes, please confirm. If not, please create a new thread.
              If your form is not published, it will NOT work, as the processing scripts are all in PHP which only works on the server, not on your local computer.

Of course, if you have published, it would be nice if you posted here the Link to your form.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello George,

I have an addon doman in housesitmexico, I installed ABVFP in the addon. Turn the permission of the folder to 777 so all the files have now permission of 644 and this is what come up when I try to install:
                Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
                Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@housesitamerica.housesitmexico.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
                More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
                Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Bye
                Muriel

Comment

hi navaldesign.
                  i have been using ABVFP FORMS in creating the tables and forms and it's been very helpful. So easy to use now that i am very familiar with it.
                  My question is how to use this tool to create tables and form for another database not named as ABVFP. It is actually a different application (like a subdomain) so i want to separate them from that other database called ABVFP. Is that possible?

Comment

Ys, but you have to install ABVFP again. So you will have a second installation. When you create the database for this second installation, name the database whatever you want.

You can't, however, change the table names, that will always be of the Form_Nr_? type
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Really? That's great!
                      ABVFP is a great tool, i never believed it until I tried it!
                      Your creation is so wonderful!
                      Thanks a million.

Comment

Ahhh. Of cours i'm the one to bungle this one up. i did everything you said to do Naval and when I typed in my domain etc, i get this.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /ABVFP/dbts_install.php on this server.
                        Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
                        Apache/2.2.8 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.schompinsurance.com Port 80
                        Brian

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks."

www.schompinsurance.com

Comment

How do I create a database in the Control Panel?

Comment

I am following the tutorial on ABVFP and I got to
                            7. Create a database in your Control Panel. Name it “ABVFP”.. Create a user (or add on of the existing
                            users) and add this user in the “ABVFP” database.
                            How do I do this?

Comment

Go to the control panel to the icon Mysql database wizard and follow the instructions

Comment

Log in your Control Panel click the icon 'Mysql Database Wizard' and follow the instructions

Comment

Working...
                                X