This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor

Ok, this is a very simple problem: when you run the ndadmin.php and you filled in your form URL, you typed in: http://www.networkprofit.net/f36salesp2

that is you forgot the .html at the end.
    So the script sees that the submission is made by http://www.networkprofit.net/f36salesp2.html

but in it's archive it expects the submission from http://www.networkprofit.net/f36salesp2

so it considers it an illegal submission.

Run again ndadmin.php typing correctly the form URLand you will be ok.

Also, you have an unnamed hidden field in your form which does nothing.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you it went through now.

But, the info does not go into the autoresponder correctly. The only field that shows up is the email address. I see that I can actually generate the html code for the form in my autoresponder and put it on my page. Html is a little scary but I'm willing to give it a try unless you have another suggestion?

I'm sorry for being so pesty - I am so non "techie" it's pathetic, but I'm trying!

Comment

Sorry, but i don't understand what you need to do. ABVFP is a form processor designed to process your form and send you the info. Also. it has a simple autoresponder feature.

To send the info to your autoresponder, in order to store them and use them later, you need to (i suppose) set the form action to be a particular script, part of your autoresponder, which will grab the info and store it. Also the fields need to be named in a certain way. Ususally autoresponders have their own form and you should use that.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I could use some assistance, I have downloaded the ABVFP, followed the instructions completely but it is just not working. I fill out my form and hit submit or reset and nothing happens. I also downloaded Form Maker Pro, installed it and I cannot get it to work. Very frustrating as I am trying to complete a website that requires a one page contact form. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Monty

Comment

Monty, is "Retirement / Relocation" your form ? if so, your first problem is the form, then we should see if there is also a script problem. Some of your fields, as well as the submit button, are outside the form area, as i already told you in the email i sent you. Please correct the form first, then we can see about the script. You have sent me your login details, but i don't have the form file. If i did, i would have corrected it my self. Start with correcting the form, then i'll make the rest
            Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Naval,

Thanks for responding, I have not received an email from you, that is why I posted in here. I corrected the form in BV, saved and published again. The form file is:
              http://74.52.137.210/~oijfzwij/retirement.html

Thanks for your assistance. I have been trying to figure out what I did wrong.

Monty

Originally posted by navaldesign
              Monty, is "Retirement / Relocation" your form ? if so, your first problem is the form, then we should see if there is also a script problem. Some of your fields, as well as the submit button, are outside the form area, as i already told you in the email i sent you. Please correct the form first, then we can see about the script. You have sent me your login details, but i don't have the form file. If i did, i would have corrected it my self. Start with correcting the form, then i'll make the rest

Comment

I'm afraid that your fields (As well as the submit button) are still outside the form area. You need to stretch the form area downwards, to cover all fields. You might also need to copy the last fileds, Activities, Best Time, Contacted by, Submit and Reset , delete them, then paste them back, as stretching the form now will not guarantee those fields inclusion.
                Navaldesign

Comment

I stretched the form down and put the fields back in, saved page, and published it.

I'm afraid that your fields (As well as the submit button) are still outside the form area. You need to stretch the form area downwards, to cover all fields. You might also need to copy the last fileds, Activities, Best Time, Contacted by, Submit and Reset , delete them, then paste them back, as stretching the form now will not guarantee those fields inclusion.

Comment

Ok, checking now
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Stretch the form also to the right, to cover the state/city/zip field. Repeat copy / delete / paste / for the city state zip field. The others are ok now
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Even with this error, i tested your form and it gave me the thankyou page, and it sent me the autoresponder message, so i beleive it has also sent you the mail. Check it. Well done, just fix the one field. Then you might also want to customize your thankyou_page and the errorpage.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks so much Naval, I knew it had to be something I just couldnt see. Thanks for your assistance, I appreciate it.

Yes, now I can move forward. Monty

Even with this error, i tested your form and it gave me the thankyou page, and it sent me the autoresponder message, so i beleive it has also sent you the mail. Check it. Well done, just fix the one field. Then you might also want to customize your thankyou_page and the errorpage.

Comment

You're welcome. Glad you had made it in settingup ABVFP correctly.
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks naval.
                              Took me all of 10 minutes to get the form working as promised.
                              your posting was informative and simple to follow.
                              Thanks
                              Bruce Hewitt
                              YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...
                              IT MIGHT AS WELL BE TODAY!

http://www.panzoomproperties.com
                              http://www.thebabydolls.biz
                              bruce@webbrok.com

Comment

You are very welcome.
                                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                                X