Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forms

I have managed to fix the forms problem now.My only problem now is to be able to search for my site on google, it doesnt find it. And when I open my page it states Untitled on the Task bar. I have sent you a message on your website about this but I thought I'd rinclude it on the forum

Comment

Google won't find you right away, you have to wait for them to index you - there is no time frame for this.

To change your page title, right click a blank space on the page in BV, choose Page Properties and make changes there. Save and republish.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I'll try that when I get home, thanks.

Comment

I'm not sure whether to statr a new thread or not, but I noticed the last two days that my website did not exixt any more. I typed my URL and got a blank white page saying "parental Directory" on it. I sent a ticket but got no responce. Non of the other pages on my site worked. I couldnt even access my webmail. My email account didnt exist anymore. To resolve this, I had to re-publish all my pages again. I again had to recreate my email for webmail and all the emails I had received before wer not there, Is it something I did wrong or what could have cause this to happen? Please help.

Comment

Working...
          X