• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to Edit a Form

hey its really help full....thank you friends.......keep on sharing

Comment

Hi!
      I am having a problem with the form I have used for the past 4 years but when I changed 2 numbers in the copyright below the form, now the form doesn't seem to work. Most fields won't allow text to be entered. I have tried re-creating it and checking all the fields, but...our web site is www.oldenburgandcompany.com and the form is at www.oldenburgandcompany.com/formpage1.html Please advise. Help would truly be appreciated!
      Thanks!
      Pam

Comment

Many of your fields are set to "disabled".

This is a small bug of BV 11.4 G when opening old forms created with BV 10.

Solution:

For all fields, double click to open the properties dialog box. Check and then uncheck the "disabled" and the "readonly" checkboxes.

Save and publish.

Refresh your browser before testing.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello,
          I have read through the posts but can't quite see any answers that specifically relate to my issue. I have had problems with my email form on my contact page so I have decided to just have a page on my website that has my email address. I have made the adjustments and then published them. The new material did not publish on my site. I read that I should press f5 fast - I have done this with no luck. Can you please advise me on what else I can do? The url that relates to this page is:

Thank-you,
          Georgie

Comment

Any page that has a form on it will not work unless it is published as .php rather than .html. You do have a php version of the page that shows your email without the form. Three things I'd suggest: Republish your form page as php (right clicking the background will give you the choice to change this); remove your email before republishing because you're asking for spam; use Tools > FTP Manager to remove the html version of the page from your server to avoid issues.
            CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
            CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
            CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Thanks for your advise Tom. I have made the changes you suggested (except changing my email via the FTP page - I don't understand what to do once I am there). I have done a test email and it works - YAY. A VERY big Thank-You, Georgie

Comment

Don't know if this thread is too old but I need help with validation on my contact form. I am recieveing contact forms that obviously were not filled out by real people and I would like to add a button like big websites use where the submitter has to copy the text shown in the box for the form to be validated. I can't seem to find how to do that. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comment

BlueVoda now has a built in captcha tool, so just add the "captcha" in your form and set its properties as required by double clicking it.
                  Navaldesign
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I'm sorry I'm not sure where to find captcha. I use the form wizard to creat the contact form will that make a difference in editing the form?

Comment

A form created with the Form Wizard is just like a form created manually using the Form Tools.

Make some space in your form by stretching it towards the bottom of the page. Then Click on Insert -> Form -> Captcha
                      and insert the captcha on the form.
                      Double click it and set its properties as you want them. Save, Publish, Refresh and Test
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks for responding again. I was able to stretch the form and make room etc. but under insert > form > ..the only choices I have are:Form area, advanced button, checkbox, combo box, editbox, file upload, ,image button push button, radio button,text area and form wizard.
                        Now I'm wondering what version of Blue Voda I have - my site is less than two years old.
                        Thanks ahead for patience and help
                        Chris

Comment

Dear Navaldesign,
                          Could you help me for the radio button, I need to chose one radio button in my form for select the different mode credit card (visa, master card , amex) but I can 't selected only one. When I try it , I saw I can select more than one. I am followed the tutorial but something it s wrong.
                          Please, I need help.
                          Thank you

Comment

The buttons that are related to the same question, should ALL have the same name, so it will be possible to only select one.
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Hello all,I am komal here,I want to participate,But I have no knowledge.Please someone help me?Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello People - I read all your post and question, it help me a lot
                                I got everything working perfect - I have one problems with the Form

My form is not in other, If you try to TAB true it, it will skip from Name to some where else but the second box
                                If you like to see it: http://www.atlantahispano.net/Upload-Music.php
                                It's in Spanish, but you can try it and see what i'm saying

How can i Fix that. Thanks
                                Some help please

Excuse my English

Comment

Working...
                                X