• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How To Use Form With Aweber

You are very welcome !
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval,

It's me again. I just wanted to know if there is a script or a way that i can use to insert subsciption email forms i created in aweber that'll remove the empty line and make it simple.

I've been building some web pages with Morzila compozer, but don't know how to remove the empty spaces either in Bv or Morzila composer.They sound too technical for me to accomplish.

Just wanted to know if there is probablly a script or template that can help make this more simple. Am not good at html....

Any suggestions will help. Thanks

Comment

You can't. I mean, Aweber forms do NOT exist on your site, they are dynamically created by the Javascript that aweber provides you.
        In order to modify the code, as i did, you need to download the entire source Javascript from aweber, open it, modify the Javascript code, and embedd it in your site as i already explained in my above posts.
        Alternatively, you can analyze the code, create a BV form that EXACTLY reflects the code from aweber, but with the visual that you want.

I'm afraid that is NOT a simple drag and drop operation as using BlueVoda.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks a lot.

I think i better go back to school to learn html coding. But am sure there must be a way out. I'll keep my fingers crossed..

Thanks for assisting

Comment

Hi Navel,

Sorry to trouble you again. I just publish a page with a web form from aweber. I inserted the whole code into Javascript, as i did in the previouse ones. But the form does not appear either in preview or after publishing the page.

When i check the page source, the form codes are there but the form does not appear on my site. Here is the address:

fredpublishing.com/websitedesigning/thankyoucustomerlist.html

Comment

Why did you paste the code in a Script object?
              You should have pasted it in a html box. It will appear if you do.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks Naval,

I did past it in a scipt because the other one i designed above was pasted in a script too. So i looked at it and tought they should all go in a script/JavaSript.

Any way, following your advise, i've now pasted it in a html box and it's ok now. One never stop learning! Once again,thanks so much for your continues assisitance.

Comment

The other one was a Javascript. so pasting the code in a JS object could work.
                  This one instead is pure html so it needed to be pasted in a html box.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                  X