Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with redirects off forms

Hi, you have to excuse my ignorance I am new to all of this:

When creatng a form...i use form processor & use built in form processor to send people to a thankyou page.But after submitting they get sent to a 404 error page (page doesn't exist.) I have published the thankyou page and entered it in the procesor but doesn't come up after submitting

When I publish pages with forms on do they automatically publish as phps?..........because I can see only html?

THanks
    My domain name is meniere-help.com

Re: Problems with redirects off forms

Right click on a blank spot on the page (not on the form) and click page properties change the file type to .php click OK and republish.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

thanks I will try that..........btw............all my pages have forms on them...does that affect SEO at all?

Comment

BCFC: Please provide a link to the form page. If the form appears well as you say, and the problem is when people submit, it means that the thank you page can't be found.

The thank you page can be php or html, it has no importance with the new built in form processor. Probably a typing mistake in the form wizard.

Please provide a link, and post the URL of the Thank you page
        I can't even find your website... At least not with the name you provided, which, in a Who Is search, results available(!).
        Forms do NOT work in preview.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X