Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Products, Multiple Sizes ...

Ok ..

I've had a bit of a look at BlueVoda and I'm pretty impressed.

I'm trying to put together a website to sell to some of my retailers (we sell hats wholesale, among many other products).

Here is the problem - or here is what I'd like ...

There are 30 different hats in our range, each of them with 3 or 4 colours, and each in 6 sizes.

In doing a form for the order, it will only do one hat, by one colour at a time. Will ABVFP or Form Pro enable me to allow the customer to

*Select a hat
    *Select the colour
    *Input the values to the sizes
    *Move it to an area to hold, then
    *Go back to select another hat ...

Such that, when the customer has input their entire order, they can go to the checkout, edit the values, and submit it as one large order?

Thanks in advance.

Marto.

Re: Multiple Products, Multiple Sizes ...

I think Mals cart is what you are looking for, you can programe it to take color,size and qty. Mals is a shopping cart which you can tie into your c/c processor

Comment

Re: Multiple Products, Multiple Sizes ...

You definately need a shopping cart script, ABVFP or FMP are form processors, they can NOT do what you need.

You can do it easily with the standard PayPal cart: for each hat type, create the Add to cart button using the two standard options that PayPal allows.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X