Re: the Phantom form replies!!!!!!

Thanks will get on and do that now.
    ruth
    www.mowcopchurch.com

Leave a comment:

• D'son
    replied

You can go into your control panel and delete the files in your public_html or through ftp manager. Either way will work. Once you find the offending file just delete it.

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Connect with FTP, and find your file that you want to delete. Select it and just press Delete

Leave a comment:

• ruthwinterton
    replied

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
    David was mentioning the script that you had (in the past) pasted in your Thank you or action page. You ned to delete that page.
    If you make a new form, use the new form wizard, and opt for the built in form processor.
    Thankyou for your advice...I know it sounds dense but how do I delete old pages that are already published from a website?

ruth
    mowcopchurch.com

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

David was mentioning the script that you had (in the past) pasted in your Thank you or action page. You ned to delete that page.
    If you make a new form, use the new form wizard, and opt for the built in form processor.

Leave a comment:

• ruthwinterton
    replied

how do I delete files from my website? And (as I am now re-trying to build a new form how do I stop someone sending spam from it?
    Thanks for you help
    Ruth

Leave a comment:

• davidundalicia
    replied

The problem is that some jerk copied your form and is now sending spam through that form............

Navaldesign could give you more info, as I have been away too long to stay up to date.

When you removed the form, did you also delete the files from your website?¿ as just republishing means that the action.php or whatever would still be live.......

Leave a comment:

• ruthwinterton
    started a topic the Phantom form replies!!!!!!

the Phantom form replies!!!!!!

O.K. I have been recieving what I have started to call phantom form replies! We keep recieving blank replies from our web forms...the problem is I took down my two unsuccessful attempts at creating a web form as they didn't work a long time ago.... So my website doesn't have any web forms on it and yet we are still getting blank webforms coming through....creepy! Anyone know what I can do to stop this happening?
    Ruth
    www.mowcopchurch.com
Working...
X