Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My form do not work

Originally posted by deamonox
    hey i click configure should i change anything there?
    No. You should better do the Oytlook express setup manually.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

check it when i complete the registration it says thank your for your registration
      Yes, it works but doesn't receive the new field (the one about being good with computers)
      Navaldesign
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Here goes the new script thatwill alsi handle your new field. Please follow exactly the same instructions that i gave you with the previous one, regarding saving and uploading the script.

<?php

// Receiving variables from the form

@$name = addslashes($_POST['name']);
        @
        $email = addslashes($_POST['email']);
        @
        $password = addslashes($_POST['password']);
        @
        $Comments = addslashes($_POST['Comments']);
        @
        $newsletter = addslashes($_POST['newsletter']);
        @
        $good = addslashes($_POST['good']);

// Validation of some fields

if (strlen($name) <0)
        {
        header(
        "Location: name_errorpage.html");
        exit;
        }
        if (strlen(
        $name) >20)
        {
        header(
        exit;
        }
        if (strlen(
        $name) == 0 )
        {
        header(
        exit;
        }
        if (! ereg(
        '[A-Za-z0-9_-]+\@[A-Za-z0-9_-]+\.[A-Za-z0-9_-]+', $email))
        {
        header(
        "Location: email_errorpage.html");
        exit;
        }
        if (strlen(
        $email) == 0 )
        {
        header(
        "Location: email_errorpage.html");
        exit;
        }
        if (strlen(
        $password) <0)
        {
        header(
        "Location: password_errorpage.html");
        exit;
        }
        if (strlen(
        $password) >10)
        {
        header(
        exit;
        }
        if (strlen(
        $password) == 0 )
        {
        header(
        exit;
        }

//Creating and Sending Email to form owner

$pfw_header = "From: $email\n"
        . "Reply-To: $email\n";
        $pfw_subject = "Registration Form Submission.";
        $pfw_email_to = "info@deamonox.net"; // if you need you can change the email here
        $pfw_message = "name: $name\n"
        . "email: $email\n"
        . "password: $password\n"
        . "Comments: $Comments\n"
        . "newsletter: $newsletter\n";
        *****(
        $pfw_email_to, $pfw_subject ,$pfw_message ,$pfw_header ) ;
        header(
        "Location: thankyoupage.html");
        ?>
        Navaldesign

Comment

and how can i tick the box authentification required where do i go?

Comment

ok i put the script in can you tell me step by step what to do next? cause i am a really newbie

Comment

ok nervermind anymore i create an acocunt named it info@deamonox.net so now when i registereed an account i got the email to it YAYAYAYAYAYYAYA it works finnaly works but i still dont really get it i created a form for email? so what do i do now?

Comment

ok nervermind anymore i create an acocunt named it info@deamonox.net so now when i registereed an account i got the email to it YAYAYAYAYAYYAYA it works finnaly works but i still dont really get it i created a form for email? so what do i do now?
                Sorry but i don't understand what else you really want. The form gives you your visitor's info. WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH IT IS ONLY IN YOUR MIND. How couldI ever know?. For example, you may have some pages that are password protected, so you can use the password they have filled in and their name to allow them to enter a specified area of your site, or you can have their data on a database so you can automatically send them the newsletter, or you can email them if they are interested to become partners, or.............. How can I possibly know why you created the form and what you want to acomplish ?
                Navaldesign

Comment

and how can i tick the box authentification required where do i go?
                  PLEASE, watch the tutorials! They are here: http://www.vodahost.com/tut_email.htm
                  Navaldesign

Comment

thx for your help thx a lot now i am gonna go to a different forum to ask people about blogs thx for helping to create a form

Comment

• Re: My form do not work

thx for your help thx a lot now i am gonna go to a different forum to ask people about blogs thx for helping to create a form
                      You're welcome
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                      X