Forms assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms assistance

I currently have a form -http://www.greenlightlocating.com/start_search.php ,
    and it quit working correctly.

I haven't made any changes to the site, but I also am running BV9.

Has there been a timeline on how long the older format would continue working?

The tutorials are geared towards BV10, and I can't figure out why my forms stopped working by referring back to how I was instructed to build it before.

It worked fine for a year, and stopped working a week ago.

Someone please tell me how to fix this, PLEASE! Thank you!
    http://www.greenlightlocating.com

Re: HELP! Forms stopped working!

I tested your form (test@test.com) and it seemed perfectly working. If you don't receive the mail, check, first of all, your email account for functionality.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Forms assistance

I am in the same boat i stopped recieving emails a week or so and am running bv9
      1. My email is functioning
      2. The page is submitting successfully
      3. I am not recieving emails from the form only

Should we upgrade or do we lose all info

Jim

Comment

You can upgrade to BV10, you will NOT loose anything ar all, on the contraty you will earn all those added features.

However, this has nothing to do with the emails.

If a form suddenly stops sending it is either some new spam filter installed by your ISP, or a malfunction of your email account.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Upgraded to bluevoda 10.2 and i seem to have lost my logo at the top of each page why would this happen www.justtimberproducts.com.au
          Thanks

Comment

Probably you published only the HTML file ? Re-publish and make sure that in the publish dialog box you select "Publish all files". Then refresh the page
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X