This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2

Naval, pls could u check your mail again, or have i send it to a wrong mail, I sent through DBT contact form, or better still, send me a link, Thanks
    www.pamperprvateschool.org

Comment

Answer sent to your email address.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi, I cant find the mail u sent, ve search all my e-mails, pls where did u send the mail to, am getting tired of this!!! pls help, its urgent

Comment

I mailed you at h....99@y...ho.com

Here is what I wrote in the mail:

Hi, It seems that you have, somehow (I can't know how) renamed most of the
          files like dbts_ABVFP_admin1.php to dbts_abvfp_admin1.php that is, you
          turned the file names to all lowercase.
          This way these files result not found.

I have uploaded the correct files, now you can proceed with Installation.

Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanx, i will check right away!!!

Comment

Naval, am very grateful!!!
              I have installed ABVFP successfully, and set up my first form "Form_2".
              which was an admission form, please check and make comments, http://www.goldenberylschools.net/admissionform.php.
              Also when i checked my PHPAdmin i observe a table have been automatically created named ABVFP_form.
              I had expected the Form_2 to be created automatically when i post for the first time, do i ve to create the table manually?
              Best Regards!
              Thumb up for you Naval

Comment

The table should be automatically created on first submission IF you have set in the Form_2 settings in the processor control panel the Database storage to Yes
                Navaldesign

Comment

tank naval design. i ve figure that out!!!

Comment

Hi there,

I've been using ABVFP for years now, and it's just great. However, recently it's come to my attention that none of the forms on any of my websites appear to be working.

Has something changed? What do I need to do to get things going again?

Thanks!

Sandy
                    www.creationspraise.com
                    www.secretsoforganizedpeople.com
                    www.huntresscustom.com

The one who dies with the most toys wins . . . . . . . . nothing! (Matthew 16:26)

Comment

P.S. I did notice when I went to check my forms that all the apostrophes had a "/" in front of them. Weird.
                      www.creationspraise.com
                      www.huntresscustom.com

The one who dies with the most toys wins . . . . . . . . nothing! (Matthew 16:26)

Comment

A link to one of the non working forms please ?
                        Navaldesign

Comment

They all give the "Thank You" page after clicking "Submit," but the information isn't sent. The autorespond isn't sent either.

Thank you!
                          www.creationspraise.com
                          www.huntresscustom.com

Comment

Do you receive the mail but not any info, or don't you receive anything at all ?

If no mail is sent it doesn't seem to be a script issue but rather an email account issue.

probably the mail is blocked by your ISP or ends up in your spam folder.

Use an email address that is within your own domain, and check in your webmail (inside your VH control panel, webmail) to see if you get the mail there or if you get some message from the server (usually if an issue is encountered, the server sends an automated email reporting the issue).

Check it and post back.

Also, which version of ABVFP are you using ?

Probably replacing the file dbts_abvfp.php can help you solve the issue if you have some older version.
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Ok, so I checked my email on the Control Panel. (This is something I never do. Should I check it? Why?) For the Huntress Custom and Organized People sites, the mail from the test forms that I'd done yesterday were there in the inbox, but I never received them to my sandsewin address. I tried forwarding them and got this message:

There was an error sending your message: Failed to add recipient: sandysewin@verizon.net [SMTP: Invalid response code received from server (code: 550, response: Verification failed for <mvrfvknw@huntresscustom.com> No Such User Here Sender verify failed)]
                              I also received this in one of the emails "Mail Delivery Failed: Returning Message to Sender."

SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
                              host relay.verizon.net [206.46.232.11]: 571 Email from 75.126.104.146 is currently blocked by Verizon Online's anti-spam system. The email sender or Email Service Provider may visit http://www.verizon.net/whitelist and request removal of the block. 100727
                              For my other site, Creation's Praise, I have the email sent directly to the sandysewin address, but none of those have arrived.

Is it Verizon blocking me? Jeepers. If so, what do I need to ask them to whitelist?

Also, I'm pretty sure I do have an older version of ABVFP, but I don't know how to tell. What do I do to update it?
                              www.creationspraise.com
                              www.huntresscustom.com

Comment

Seems like verizon is blocking your server IP address, probably becaus ethere has been some spammer in the past from that server.

Submit a support ticket and ask VH what they can do to remove the blacklisting.
                                Include the message you got from the Verizon mail server and a reference to this thread.

In the meantime check your emails through your webmail to make sure you will not be loosing any submissions.

To tell which version of ABVFP you have just open the ABVFP zip that you (should) have in your computer and check the manual. In the very first paragraph you should see the version (Last is 2.1)
                                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                                X