This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2

Musteba, ABVP cannot retrieve info, but if you use already written php script with Bluevoda, u will be able to retrieve info from your database.
    Firstly: you need to understand hw to select fields in from mysql database.
    Secondly: search free sql scripts to refrieve information from the database.
    www.pamperprvateschool.org

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
      In the HTML box that creates the captcha image, you are still making reference to the previous ABVFP installation, in http://www.hredigital.com/ABVFP/captcha.php

Edit this so the file points to the new installation.

You should however, have installed ABVFP in a subfolder of the addon domain folder and not directly in the addon domains folder. It will not create any problems, but will cause some confusion between your own pages and the ABVFP pages.

If, as I mentioned, you made the new installation in the addon domain main folder, the captcha should point to http://www.jrtmagica.com/captcha.php
      Hi Naval,
      Please have a look at this file again. I already did what you said above and everything went well til today. It keeps on giving back error again. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Please I need help.

Comment

I'm sorry but there is nothing that I can see. Did you create the error page as per instructions ? BEcause the error page shows up but there is no error message in it
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

That's why I'm also wondering what could be wrong. Anyway, yes I'll redo the error page, probably that's where the problem is.

Comment

I did the error page as per ABVFP 2.0 BV sample pages. I even copied exactly the error window from the sample page. And it still giving back 'blank' error message.

Comment

Do you think I should start all over again and redo the whole form?

Comment

I don't think it can be a form issue (though I can't be sure)
                  Since the error page shows, there IS an error, but the error page doesn't report it, so there must be something wrong with how the script is setup. I would need to enter your hosting account to see what is wrong.
                  Navaldesign
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

How do I PM you the account?

Comment

Please use my contactform to send me your details. Include URLs of form and error / thankyou page
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Ok sent you the details

Comment

Hi George, I created this form (http://www.housesitmexico.com/sheraton/stress.html) where I want to add up the numbers that are set in the fields, and after having the result submiting the form.

I have placed the following script in the HTML after tag of the form. Nedless to say it does not work, could you guide me as to where am I to place the script so it works

<SCRIPT language = JavaScript>

function calculate() {
                          A = document.stress.value1.value
                          B = document.stress.value2.value
                          C = (A + B)
                          document.stress.answer.value = C
                          }

</SCRIPT>

Thanks

Comment

Supposing that the editboxes IDs are Editbox1, Editbox2 and Editbox3 :

Associate to Editbox1 (value) an event: onKeyup -> Javascript -> calculate()
                            Same for Editbox2

Put this in Between Head:

<script type="text/javascript">
                            <!--
                            function calculate()
                            {
                            var val1 = document.getElementById("Editbox1").value;
                            var val2 = document.getElementById("Editbox2").value;
                            document.getElementById("Editbox3").value = eval(val1 + "+" + val2);
                            }
                            //-->
                            </script>
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Thank you very much!!!

Comment

Hi
                                i download and installed the ABVFP form script.

1. How to set the confirmation page that is sent to the user to rtl?

2.how to set the upload file section?

3.That might sound stupid but:
                                Why do I need to use the error page function if I use the option when editing the form: validate / custom error message in the field

Thank You
                                James Acobas

Comment

Working...
                                X