X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2

It makes total sense, like always :)

Now a question about the processor if you don't mind

Should I build my form in my website first and then do the necessary things in the processor, then upload my website to the server or what's the steps to take?

Thanks again.
    The Producer

Comment

1. Create your form, as you like it. The only requirement if you want to use ABVFP is to name the fields according to the ABVFP field name extension system, in order to take advantage of ABVFP's validation. You should also add the necessary hidden field, if you already know what the form ID will be. See manual for instructions.
      2. Go in your ABVFP control panel and setup the form. IF, by anycase, the FormID that ABVFP displays is different from the one you added in the form as hidden field, after you are done here, edit the form hidden field and publish again.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi
        I did try to recreate "errorpage" for 'Advanced Blue Voda Form Processor' so it looks like my site pages. Page did show but no specific errors display inside the box, I would like to use file in zip of ABVFP.v2 but
        I am using bv-11 not bv-10.2 and I can't open errorpage.bvp from zip file. (I could only use publisched erropage saved in html and imported in VodaHost program) I don't know how to ceate that box forr errors it must have some script??
        I copy in directory file I created http://www.modelszoo.com/ABVFP and renamed file http://www.modelszoo.com/ABVFP
        /errorpage_eva.php ,you can look what I did. Can you send me file created in vb-11 (errorpage.bvp) I can use or how I can created that box which should be with pasted in “<?php echo $error; ?> ” I put back error page created by DBTechnosystems for now. I am building site now and will need to be able change it (updated). Please help me.
        Thank you Eva

Comment

BV 11 is still beta and has issues, that's why it won't open (sometimes) pages created with BV 10.

Anyway, to create the error page from scratch, please use the instructions in the ABVFP manual. Posting them again here is meaningless, as it it mush moredetailed (and with images) in the manual.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Navaldesign
            , I did use that manual but that box which looks like Inline frame have
            different property if I use your error page evrything is working
            here is my temp page I created http://www.modelszoo.com/ABVFP/errorpage_my.php
            Can you please check it. Do you thing that I should go back to BV 10?
            If so will I have a problems with Log in pages.
            I am new in all this and thanks to you I figure out a lot.
            You are great thank you
            my site is http://www.modelszoo.com
            You are great thank you
            Eva

Comment

You can use BV 10 to create the errorpage and only that, if you wish.

If the error doesn't display, you have either NOT added the necessary code in the text area (initial value) OR you have not pasted the necessary code in the Start of Page.

I can't see anything from your page, php code is not visible in the page code.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Hi,
                I am sorry tu bug you again

In box I put <?php echo $error; ?>
                and in start of the page
                <?php
                session_start();
                $error = $_SESSION[‘error’];
                ?>

Page show up but without inside error mesages
                Thank you Eva

Comment

<?php
                  session_start();
                  $error = $_SESSION['error'];
                  ?>

Please copy / paste the code from here, your quotes in 'error' are the ones Word ads (which are not correctly interpreted by PHP)
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Navaldesign,
                    Thank you very much, you are great. I am learning from you by reading all your posts.
                    I just test it and it is working now.
                    Thank you Eva

Comment

• Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2

Hi Navaldesign,
                      I have other question. In my form I have File Upload for pictures.
                      Up to what size of file could be uploaded. I know that in ABVFP manual
                      show 200 KB, how I can increase size? I changed number in form set up but I don’t thing that did make any difference.
                      Thank you Eva

Comment

Yes, simply change the value in the ABVFP control panel.

Of course, the maximum allowed size is the one set in your server settings. Currently VH has some servers set at 4, some at 8, some at 12 MB. Can't know your server limits.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Hi,
                          How do I check my server settings for limits?
                          Thank you Eva

Comment

create the following file in Notepad:

<?
                            phpinfo();
                            ?>

Save As, select File Type: All files, and save it as "phpinfo.php"

Upload it on your server and run it through your browser

It will display your server settings
                            Navaldesign

Comment

Hi, that is so smart.
                              Thank you
                              Eva

Comment

Hi again
                                I find this information:
                                post_max_size 8M - Is this value for my Form (with File upload) ?

upload_max_filesize 2M - or this one?

Thank you Eva

Comment

Working...
                                X