• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navaldesign
    replied
    Re: Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor 2

@Richest:

The captcha seems to work ok. Instead, you have another issue: Illegal Form submission.

This might be due to wrong URL in the form settings (in the ABVFP control panel), in example missing http:// or missing www.

Check your settings. If you still have issues, let me know.

Leave a comment:

• emka@verizon.net
    replied

Hi,
    Should be the adress - http://www.rawpantry.biz/ABVFP/contact_1.php
    not http://rawpantry.biz/ABVFP/contact_1.php ???
    Eva

Leave a comment:

• Richest
    replied

Hi Navel,

I have used ABVFP on another site successfully, but I cannot figure out what I have done wrong on the latest application. After scouring the forum and correcting several errors, I am still getting an "The verification code you have entered is not correct! Please go back and try again." message on my error page. I have tried submitting the form with several different Captcha codes, carefully entering the verification code, but still get the error.

Any suggestions? I have everything uploaded to a ABVFP folder on the website and have double check to insure that my form name and formid are a match to the ABVFP form processing setup.

The form is located at:

I am sorry to bother you with this, but after several hours of looking through the ABVFP form topic, I have come up empty. I really appreciate you dedication to the forum.

Thanks,
    Richest

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

The only possible reason is that the folder created on the server is not named "ABVFP" or that your upload has missed some files

Leave a comment:

• Hoffmen99
    replied

Hi Naval.

For the past 4hrs, i had been struggling to instal ABVFP, following the instruction,whenever i type this URL to instal, it shows this message.
    I ve done all that is necessary including;
    setting up my database, uploading the file into a folder called ABVFP in my public folder, ensuring thr permission is set to 0644, please help
    uRL /ABVFP/dbts_ABVFP_install1.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Leave a comment:

• hdesign
    replied

Actually, I'm on Voda17 and it looks like as mysteriously as it happened last night, it's fixed just now. ???? The monkeys in the back room jostled the switches with their elbows, I guess. Thank you monkeys, and thanks, Naval!

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

If you are on Voda6, this is an issue with the server that will be fixed ASAP

Leave a comment:

• hdesign
    replied

Hi Naval,

Out of the blue, I am getting the following errors upon both the submission of my form from holtsports.org/register.html and when I try to update my Registration Form (2) at holtsports.org/ABVFP. Checked permissions, for the ABVFP folder it's 755, files within the folder are 644. Here's the messages:
    --------------------------------
    Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_0a2cd1b80e403eb0037175ae98a1a1ae, O_RDWR) failed: Read-only file system (30) in /home/xbewgmyp/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_ABVFP_formsetup.php on line 11

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/xbewgmyp/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_ABVFP_formsetup.php:11) in /home/xbewgmyp/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_ABVFP_formsetup.php on line 11

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xbewgmyp/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_ABVFP_formsetup.php:11) in /home/xbewgmyp/public_html/ABVFP/dbts_ABVFP_formsetup.php on line 182

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_0a2cd1b80e403eb0037175ae98a1a1ae, O_RDWR) failed: Read-only file system (30) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0
    ---------------------------------
    VodaHost made me upgrade my BV to ver 11 since they were moving my server and I supposedly needed the new IP. Got any idea what's wrong? I've changed nothing and this has worked for almost two years. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Connect with FTP to your hostinng account.
    Browse into the ABVFP folder.
    Find and double click the file "dbts_ABVFP_config.php"

It will open in Notepad and you will be able to recover your details.

Leave a comment:

• Charles Tse
    replied

I have installed and built a number of forms using the ABVFP.
    And now I tried to login the modify some of the forms and the login was not successful.
    The response was "Incorrect login"
    I think I have forgot the user name and password.
    What should I do to get back to the forms that I have built up.

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Yes, you can install ABVFP in a subdomain.

Leave a comment:

• Delightful
    replied

Hi Naval,

Have a question, I installed the ABVFP in my adondomain is that oke to! Sorry if its a stupid question but have to learn and have no idear!

Thx

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Probably the form URL (as typed in your menus and as it appears in the browser address bar) is different from the one typed in the ABVFP control panel: probbaly a missin www or http: in one of the two.

Leave a comment:

• mumu
    replied

Hello George,

I am having a problem with ABVFP when I press the submit button I get an error message: Illegal Form Submission
    What am I doing wrong?
    Saludos

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

If the script sends the autoresponder mail, it means that it does work. If you get no mails, it can be an issue with your ISP blocking them, in which case i suggest that you change the email address to one within your own domain and check directly in your webmail.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X