Form Email Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Email Problem

This is my first post, so please forgive me if this was dealt with somewhere in the forum and I couldn't find it...I looked for quite a while. In any case, yesterday I was testing all the forms and they were coming through fine. Today, after submission it goes to the success page but I am not getting the emails. ragheadcontract.com is the site

Re: Form Email Problem

Welcome!
    Follow the bouncing ball!
    You fill out the form and the success page appears...so far so good. Check the email address is correct. if yes then check the email account in Cpanel is set up correctly and working. If yes check your email client has the correct details to receive the emails.
    Video Editing Software Reviews
    Video Editing Software Tips
    DVD Disc Repair

Comment

ummmmmm ok i need serious help here. i stayed up in my chair last night for 9hrs straight. i am unable to get this stupid form wizard to work. i follow the video to the tee even on a form that i don't want, just so i can see if it works. well all i get is this server error messaeg at the bottom left page on the icon that i have hyperlink in the wizard to go tothe next page once the form was filled out. and i don't get the emails too.

i have emailed cutomer support but had no answer yet. I would like at least one more try at this form thing...lol

Comment

Originally posted by seriousbowlers View Post
        ummmmmm ok i need serious help here. i stayed up in my chair last night for 9hrs straight. i am unable to get this stupid form wizard to work. i follow the video to the tee even on a form that i don't want, just so i can see if it works. well all i get is this server error messaeg at the bottom left page on the icon that i have hyperlink in the wizard to go tothe next page once the form was filled out. and i don't get the emails too.
        First of all, please use another language.
        Second, the software IS working, it has been proved by thousands of users.
        Third, NO ONE can help you in this forum, if you do NOT give as a link to your form page, so please do so. Only seeing your age we can help.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

seriousbowlers,
          Did you recieve an e-mail from a "Mr Test" today?
          One thing I noticed is that you have named the /success.html page as
          /SuccessForm.html.
          I am not sure that it is good form to use upper case in addresses like that.
          Video Editing Software Reviews
          Video Editing Software Tips
          DVD Disc Repair

Comment

Working...
          X