Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms Problem - There seems to be no error message

Hi someone,

Need help here, I seem to have a problem trying to set this form right. Here is the link,

I have set the form as required but when I publish and test it. For example I purposely miss a field and submit. There is no error message and the forms goes to my success page.

I was wondering whats wrong.

Anybody can help. Thanks a million.

Re: Forms Problem - There seems to be no error message

did you make an error page? and put the link to it in the form properties?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

There is something that breaks the built in Javascript validation function. However, i have not been able to find out what the problem is.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
        did you make an error page? and put the link to it in the form properties?

Karen
        Hi Karen,

Yes, the erroe page has already set and the form properties set according to what is required. I am confused, dun know what is wrong?

Comment

Ok, i have located your problem:

In the Purchase type field validation, you have checked the "Required" checkbox. You have also typed a custom error message, BUT you have not checked the "Custom error message" checkbox.

This breaks the Javascript function because it adds a pair of quotes.. Check it and you will be ok, or completely delete the custom error message.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X