X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navaldesign
    replied
    Re: Editing the TEXT AREA box

The only way to so this is with a HTML area script. Search the net for a "KFC Rich Text Editor" or "Inova Rich Text Editor". I warn you, this might be complicated for you, and i don't even know if this is what you like.

If you tell us what you need this for, we might be able to suggest a way of accomplishing it.

Leave a comment:

• Adrian29630
    replied

Sorry overlooked the fact you were talking about inside a form. I expect you would need to use the Form Maker Pro, available in the Treasure Box, for things like that but I have never used it so don't know if it is an option there either.

Leave a comment:

• Faeini
    replied

that wont work in the form text box , on normal text yea but not the form box. and if there is a way i havent seen it ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Adrian29630
    replied

Highlight the text you want to be different and you can change font colour bold etc just as you would do in a word document

Leave a comment:

• Faeini
    replied

ooooo you want two different sizes in the same text box???

Leave a comment:

• munyawiri
    replied

No guys..double clicking lets me edit the whole text body..NOT individual text sections..(am i making sense).. for example..If within a text body which is all aerial and 10 size..I might want to make some sub-headings bolder or different size..Thats where the problem is..

Leave a comment:

• Tom Finley
    replied

Oh, right--he probably is.

Leave a comment:

• Faeini
    replied

yea double click the box and go to style , should all be there :) if your talking about the text box from the form.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Finley
    replied

Drag and drop to highlight the text you want to modify, then use the various tools.

Leave a comment:

• Adrian29630
    replied

When you double click the text box to allow you to edit the options for fonts colours bold etc appear.

Leave a comment:

• munyawiri
    started a topic Editing the TEXT AREA box

Editing the TEXT AREA box

Hie guys..Just how do i edit text fonts ..eg, colour, bold, etc..in the TEXT AREA box.. the BV options dont seem to hve this ability..or am i missing somethning..many thnx..

munyawiriassociates.com
Working...
X