• Show
Clear All

Re: Going Crazy for 3 days now

yes... from youre site it workes

Comment

Originally posted by secretalain
      yes... from youre site it workes
      Ok did you receive the email that i sent you with the attached php file?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

yes and i copied it to notepad and saved it as aanmelden.php
        i made the corrections on the form page and still get the error_naam.html message when i fill something in. even if i fill in the whole form...

Comment

I'll email you the form page. Open it, if the images do not show, please double click on them to edit them and give again the path to the folder where the images are. I'll send you also the php file. Just upload it as it is to your server, don't put it in notepad. Give me three minutes .
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Sorry, can't do anything right now. the files are on my site, and the server 3 where i'm on, is down for the moment. I't will have to wait till morning when i get at office, I have the files in my computer there
            Navaldesign

Comment

that doesn't matter thank you either way!
              ill check my mail tomorrow. here its 2.20am so iam turning in.
              thank you navaldesign!

Comment

that doesn't matter thank you either way!
                ill check my mail tomorrow. here its 2.20am so iam turning in.
                thank you navaldesign!
                Same hour here. Goodnight
                Navaldesign

Comment

i see youre from italy :) i thought america...

Comment

have you sent the mail already because i havent received anything?
                    if you havent just take youre time!

Comment

have you sent the mail already because i havent received anything?
                      if you havent just take youre time!
                      This morning i forgot, then from 13:30 to 19:30 that i came home, my italian ISP server was down. Now i'm at home but i think i can rebuild your page again so i won't make you wait till tomorrow. Please pass me again your email (i only have it in my office)
                      Navaldesign

Comment

??????????????????????

Comment

I already sent it to you on your info@... address. Please don't put email addresses on the net.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

ok thank you ( and for the tip). i will check it tomorrow on work!
                            btw can you send it to both adresses please, if its not to much work...

Comment

Working...
                            X