Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Captcha first...

George,

I must be one of the most dense people you've ever spoken to. I did mess it up again. I made sure that in the "Captcha Properties" box under the "General" AND "Style" tabs I had selected the Font Type as "Arial". Page properties also shows "Arial" as the default font.)

Everything is messed up again. Please tell me where to go to select the Font Type.... Please help (again)...

I really do appreciate your help!!

Thank you...
    ______
    Previous message...

Hello,

Thank you so very much for fixing this for me!

I just want to make certain that I understand (so thank you in advance for your patience...) In the "Captcha Properties" box in the "General" AND "Style" tabs I had selected the Font Type as "Arial".
    Is this correct?

Since I've had problems, I do not want to mess anything up again...

Thank you again,

Jeanie

Comment

Re: Captcha first...

The problem seems to be with BV, not with you. BV 11 is STILL beta.
      It doesn't correctly assign the font name, thus the issue.

I fixed it for you, setting it to "Arial".

Pls download the file captcha1.php from your site and keep it safe. If you ever need to republish the page, upload this file manually AFTER you have published the page.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X