Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Problem making form work?

Thanks Alien,

Shall have one more go then leave it till tomorrow if it dont work.

Thanks for all your help.

Rob
    www.saulfarm.com
    www.pumfrett.com
    www.dampguard.com
    www.zakoapartments.com

Comment

Stuck with it and now its working.

What I did different was I went into page properties on the new contact.php page abd deleted all the descriptions and meta tags. I then set the file extention box in page properties to php. Then I published back up and it worked.

Don't know if it was the above in the end or my computer was just feeling kind !!.

Many thanks alien and navaldesign. Couldn't have done it with out you.

Rob

www.saulfarm.com
      www.saulfarm.com
      www.pumfrett.com
      www.dampguard.com
      www.zakoapartments.com

Comment

Sorry i haven't been around. FYI, the page had to be saved as php. Since you mixed html (for the visual part) and php (for data processing), the BV page had to be published after setting the extension to .php, as you finally did. You could also avoid the "moving around" of the box: the thankyou message could be part of the bv page, and the code should only be limited to the <?PHP ..... ?> part. It works both ways, but if you did so, you could also rchange, esize, or change colour to the text message, as well as place excactly where you want, underline it, do whatever you want, because it not any more part of the script.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Great well done

Comment

Working...
          X