There is a new picture uploaded.
    Here is the info and the Link
    ----------------------------------------
    TITTLE: nn
    COMMENT: mnmnm
    CONTACT_EMAIL_ADRESS: xym@hjhk.mk
    IMAGE:

Date of upload : Friday 24th March 2006, 11:24 AM
    Browser : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
    IP address : 84.65.1.91

Comment

Re: Script help!

Please go in here and provide me your vodahost account email
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi

Do you mean the email I recieved when I signed up for my account with all the server details etc?

Thanks

Nick

Comment

No i mean the email address you have put in your script
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok, got a bit confused! Spring is in the air. I'll send it now

Comment

I have checked the script and corrected an error. But it is quite probable that the problem was that the "upload" folder permissions have to be set at "777" and also you should probably re-make your "upload" field from scratch, naming it again "IMAGE" and MAKING SURE THAT IT IS WITHIN THE FORM AREA". Otherwise widen the form area a bit to make it fit.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Hi
                I Have uploaded the corrrected script, set the permissions to 777 and redone the iamge field just to make sure. Unfortunately it's now giving me the error
                Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/dznxeig/public_html/upload1.php on line 66
                I know this must be taking up a lot of time, it's much appreiciated
                Nick

Comment

Please try it again now, starting again from copy/paste. I don't know why, but the editor changes the line of the Image Url, giving the error. If this is not ok now, please let me know so i can send you the file as email attachment.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Hi
                    I have done the copy and paste and that did it exactly this time, I've set the permissions to 777 and double checked all the field names etc. When a tried to send a picture it gave me a page not found. I've had a look and can't see whats wrong, any thoughts?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by nick1346
                      Hi
                      I have done the copy and paste and that did it exactly this time, I've set the permissions to 777 and double checked all the field names etc. When a tried to send a picture it gave me a page not found. I've had a look and can't see whats wrong, any thoughts?

Cheers
                      Check the name under which you have saved the script. The 404 error is telling you that the script page is not there. And excactly at which point did you get that error message? Please note that in some cases the file type controll doesn't work fine if the file info is not embedded well in the file itself, so i personally prefer not to check the file type. In this case you should take off the script the lines in BLUE. This might be causing you the problem.
                      Last edited by navaldesign; 06-21-2006, 03:51 PM.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Hi Navaldesign and Nick,
                        I have been very busy and only just had the chance to try out the script. I've followed all the posts to date. From the first script i received an email but no link to the image. This was probably because i did not have the folder set to 777. But now i am using the most recent script (minus the blue txt) and am also experencing the same problems as Nick. Also last night when i was trying to get it to work i noticed that when i went to upload the script the previous script was not in my public_html file. I have no idea what would cause this to happen but it could be the reason why when submitting the information it is going to the 404 page?!

Comment

I emailed nick privately. Seems like there is a prblem with the forum text editor in conjunction to the code it self: so i had to manually correct it. Test the form at http://www.navaldesign.info/nick1346.html then contact me so i will email you the script.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

I have sent an email to your website address, thanks

Comment

I tried to email you back but got a bad address error. I didn't get an image, did you send me one?
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Ok i will try again now, and supply multiple address, just incase

Comment

Working...
                                X