Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to keep form info from deleting after submitting incorrect Captcha

Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting to the forums and my first website with BlueVoda! I have read a lot of posts but haven't found the answer I need yet.

I created a contact page with a contact form on it and almost everything works great. There's still one little problem...

I can't figure out how to make the Captcha refresh if it's not correct without reloading a page. (i.e. ./error.php) If I enter it right, it sends the information to my email and continues on to the success page so everything's fine there. I just don't want someone to enter all their info and then loose it because the Captcha wasn't entered right! :) I'm using the Google reCaptcha skinned white.

The web address is: http://www.gnldteam.com/contact.php

Thanks in advance for your help and don't hesitate to let me know if you need anymore details.

Daniel Hanson
    Live Draw Hongkong pools dengan siaran live hk tercepat. Tersedia hasil result hk hari ini 2024 lengkap resmi live draw hk prize.

Re: How to keep form info from deleting after submitting incorrect Captcha

I'm afraid this requires some custom coding.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for replying, Naval.

Is there somewhere I can get the custom code or someone who can do it for me? I know it's possible (and probable easy) because hundreds of websites have it set up that way. If I need to do anything with HTML, I've worked with if before and I'm not afraid to mess with it.

Let me know if you know someone who can help me out or if I need to try and figure it out myself. Thanks!

Daniel
      Live Draw Hongkong pools dengan siaran live hk tercepat. Tersedia hasil result hk hari ini 2024 lengkap resmi live draw hk prize.

Comment

You need some PHP knowledge. I'm not sure if there is someone in this forum capable of doing this. I can do it but requires some time of work which I can't afford at the moment.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you for your insight. I totally understand about being to busy! Aren't we all? :) After spending 3 hours today messing around with it and looking for the right code, I decided that I don't have and can't find the knowledge I need to do it with PHP. I only found help for css... If you or someone else ever wants to help me out, I would really appreciate it! For now, I'll just have to say "sorry for the inconvenience" if someone enters the wrong Captcha.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
          X