Login Form Properties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Form Properties

Good day folks, we have a current problem on our website forms. These are specially on Login and Signup Forms. First, it is about the <em>Behaviour,</em>&nbsp;what are the proper inputs in each property there. And could you please explain about what each function the properties under Behaviour will make. Next is on the <em>MySQL </em>row, what are also the proper inputs for each and what are the functions there.. Thank you in advance for your help. We are just starting our website so your help is much appreciated..<br><br>Cheers,<br>Gelo Belmonte<br>MCSSOnline

Re: Login Form Properties

> READ BEFORE YOU POST
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Sir Vasili..

I'm sorry for not reading that before posting.. Our problem is as follows:

1. it is about the Behaviour, what are the proper inputs in each property there. And could you please explain about what each function the properties under Behaviour will make.

2. Next is on the MySQL row, what are also the proper inputs for each and what are the functions there..

our url is www.mcssonline.org, the forms are not published yet since we dont know the proper inputs.

Thanks

Gelo Belmonte
      MCSSOnline

Comment

Just today, I had the forms uploaded at www.winphil.org. It is on the upper right hand of the very first page. But upon click on the login link (www.winphil.org/login.html), an error message 404 Page Not Found with this information displays "The resource requested could not be found on this server!" Help me please..

Thank you

Gelo Belmonte
        MCSSOnline

Comment

Working...
        X