Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a tutorial for php script for Form here ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is there a tutorial for php script for Form here ?

You bet that's your best choice
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Copy the code, paste it in Notepad, change the email address and the subject, and put (if you want) separate errorpages for each kind of error. Create also a "thankyoupage". Goto to "Save as", choose file type "All files", save it with the name "formulir.php" and upload it on your site using FTP. Using FTP create a new folder in your "public_html" folder, called "upload", change it's properties to 777.
      Hi, Naval,
      Was told, its dangerous to use upload to upload something cause people might upload just anything . It's better to have the pictures sent to database. Is it right and How can I do that?
      WS_BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by WSBlue
        Copy the code, paste it in Notepad, change the email address and the subject, and put (if you want) separate errorpages for each kind of error. Create also a "thankyoupage". Goto to "Save as", choose file type "All files", save it with the name "formulir.php" and upload it on your site using FTP. Using FTP create a new folder in your "public_html" folder, called "upload", change it's properties to 777.
        Hi, Naval,
        Was told, its dangerous to use upload to upload something cause people might upload just anything . It's better to have the pictures sent to database. Is it right and How can I do that?
        WS_BLUE
        I'd like to help, but please understand that you're not a Vodahost Customer and i can't go on with this. Creating a script for database upload, and the relevant retreive script is something far beyond the help that i can provide even for Vodahost clients, much more for a non Vodahost customer.
        Sorry
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
          I'd like to help, but please understand that you're not a Vodahost Customer and i can't go on with this. Creating a script for database upload, and the relevant retreive script is something far beyond the help that i can provide even for Vodahost clients, much more for a non Vodahost customer.
          Sorry
          I am sorry! Naval. But I didn't mean to try to take a free ride.
          I thought, I try it out first before I transfer to Voda.
          Cheers.
          WS_Blue

Comment

Working...
          X