Could you someones test my form on the Contact Us Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Could you someones test my form on the Contact Us Page

Seems to work, though i don't know if the email is sent or not. Also, take off your thankyou page the piece of code you have put in there and gives you that big black letter message.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I got it it works , ok and I will do the other

Thank you

Comment

What about in my email it says UNKNOWN SENDER why will it not identify the person sending the email, it does in the form.

(unknown sender) to me

Values submitted from web site form:

Message : Type Your Message Herexxxxxaaaaaaaaaaaaaaswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwddddd dd
        email_address : testing cmw
        subject : message test
        name : chris watts
        Submit : Submit

Comment

This is a simple script that you have used. At most, it can have in the "From" field, the email address tht's been typed in the form. No more than that.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

And you still have some piece of code in your page, as well as some white text in the lower part of the thankyoupage.
            Navaldesign

Comment

sorry I don't not see what you sein my tests could you show me what you mean ?

Comment

In the tahnkyou page there is a >HTML and a ! under the right bottom pc
                Navaldesign

Comment

I have seen how to get rid of the !

but i am lost as to the html i can not work out which bit to delete out of the coding

Comment

Open the thankyou page in BV, view the html. and you will see it because it is in Blue Colour. You have probably forgotten it there when you copy / pasted to create the thankyou page. My guess is that it is in the Inside Body tag of your page
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                    X