Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Linking a PDF file

Yiasou!
    Funny thing...I made 2000+ posts, and was promoted, and then POOF! I'm instantly back down to 1995.....some soft of "fail-safe"???

LOLOL
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Naval--Makes sense, thanks very much. Just curious: Rather than creating a new SamplesofWork inside the public_html folder, could I simply move the existing one into that folder? I'd prefer not to have to move content from one folder to another. Also: Does the URL for the link need to include both "SamplesofWork" and the full name of the pdf?

Comment

Goodmorning Vassili, i see you are at Nr 2003! Congratulation! Even though i'm spamming this thread!
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Efaristo, General!
          Ke....kaliMera!

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
            Yiasou!
            Funny thing...I made 2000+ posts, and was promoted, and then POOF! I'm instantly back down to 1995.....some soft of "fail-safe"???

LOLOL
            Nothing to do with you, just doing a bit of house cleaning.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by jimchicago
              Naval--Makes sense, thanks very much. Just curious: Rather than creating a new SamplesofWork inside the public_html folder, could I simply move the existing one into that folder? I'd prefer not to have to move content from one folder to another. Also: Does the URL for the link need to include both "SamplesofWork" and the full name of the pdf?
              Yes, go in CP. Select the old "SamplesofWork", on the same right top corner select "Move folder", then the screen will refresh asking where to move the folder, select "public_html" - the text, not the icon - and you are done.

However, i suggest that you first "Copy" the folder to the correct place, then delete it from it's original position. This way, if you do something wrong, your old folder will still be there.

Your link should be: http://www.yoursite.com/Samplesofwork/Your_Choice_Auto_print_ad_with_sky.pdf
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

SUCCESS at last! Thank you VERY much, Naval, I followed your latest instructions and I now have a working textlink on my Samples page that brings the user to the Allstate ad I want them to see.

Now that SamplesofWork is in the public_html folder, I'll be sure to keep it there--and add to it all other samples I want users to be able access. You are a gentleman and scholar, and I appreciate your patience in working with me!

Comment

You are very welcome. Thank you for the compliments.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Bravo, General!

(I've added the info to MY BV Tips File as well....)

Comment

Hi,

I just want to know "How to link a PDF file in other PDF file. In short linking in PDF files.
                      For instance, i have 3 PDF files of the same project and all are saved in one folder, now what i want to do is too link two pdf files in the first one.
                      Can anyone help me out?

Comment

I believe that info is found in the pdf help file.
                        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
                        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
                        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Working...
                        X