Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linking your pages together? Please Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Linking your pages together? Please Help!!!

it's ok, you are not a pain, VodaHost gave us this forum just for this, when you open your page, there is a message saying "did you see this bar?" the bar is the yellow bar which appears on the top of the page each time, anyway click ok it that bloody message, and right click on that yellow thing in the top of your page and click on run active X or whatever is first in the small new box which will appear after right clickin in the yellow strip, and then accept whatever gives you.

if it's not clear enough let me know to send you the method in images.
    The Producer

Comment

Thanks NP.

G

Comment

About the ActiveX..... I did what you told me and It works. But Each time I preview my page Appears aging and I have to do the hole thing again.
        What's the way to do it so When I preview my page I can see it straight without the Active X Thing.

Sorry my english...spanish is my first lenguage
        G

Comment

it's ok frero, the active x, I really don't know what is it about, send a new thread about it, we have so many friends here they know much better then me technicaly. I guess as a friend "ez ez" explained to somebody before, it's something about scripting or codes in your page.

But send a new thread for active X
          The Producer

Comment

Thanks.
            G

Comment

Working...
            X