Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking a "links" page

Hi (Beth)

I figured while you were on line I could trouble you to solve this other issue. I followed your instructions and set up the links the new way you told me about. But still on the browser page 'links' the html is still following the name of the link.

suggestions? thx again Mindy

www.bubbeesbeads.org/links.html

Re: Linking a "links" page

Mindy,
    You've put some in right and some not right. You do NOT need to tell any of them to underline or to be a color. But that's what you did with many of them. You need to get the color and underlining because you make it a link. Beadwork at about.com is right - then a bunch under it are done incorrectly again. Each one - you put in the title, then highlight it and clcik on the top "navigation" icon and put in the web address to get to that title - then come back for the descripton. On some of these no web address was put in - but instead you highlighted the words and clicked to underline them. Yep, they look like links now - but you didn't make them links.

The top section of the page needs to be redone to match the bottom.

You can see which of the bottom links you did correctly by putting your mouse over the underlined title and seeing if it's clickable. Then click them to make sure that they go where they are supposed to. :)
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Beth....need a good laugh? Well, its all fixed. Everything is working fantastically.......AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID ! ! ! !
      However, I won't look a gift horse in the mouth........
      If you'd like to check it just to make sure I'm not dreaming, please do
      Have a great Sunday...........Fondly, Mindy

Comment

I have a tad bit of sad news. All the bottom ones are now working - but the ones above are still looking just like before and not working.

Isn't it fun when it comes together - even when you aren't sure how or why? Just a bit more tweaking and all the page will be working.

Great Sunday to you, also.
        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Problem Solved

THANKS TO BETHERS my problems with my links page have been solved. She is a wonder and so generous with her time. If there were a context for a BV ANGEL she'd be a ****-in.
          Thx again........Mindy (www.bubbeesbeads.org)

Comment

AW, you've got me blushing - there are many here doing just the same as me.

Thank you very much.
            Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
            X