a couple of questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a couple of questions

hi, i am also one of the "first-time-website builders" and there are two things i couldn't find out. one of the 4 pages shows my email address which i linked with a mailto link. what do i need to do in addition so that the viewer can click on the address which will then direct him/her to his/her own email system to contact me?
    and
    the last page contains an order form with a submit linked button at the end. what do i need to do that this form with all the ticked boxes gets subitted to my email address?
    thks a lot fr the help!!

Re: a couple of questions

The first question i can answer but not the last i'm afraid as i don't use bluevoda myself.

If you have got the email address as a hyperlink on you page the user just needs to click on the link and that will automatically send them to their own email software to send you an email. e.g if you wanted your_name@vodahost.com to be a hyperlink on your page you would make it a link by making the goto url mailto:your_name@vodahost.com . It will look like this your_name@vodahost.com . Click on the link and you will see it takes you to your email client. HTH
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Re: a couple of questions

Your form needs a script (php) to make it work. If, like many of us, you don't know much about writing scripts then I would highly recommend using the ABVFP v2 (Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor) that has been painstakingly prepared by our very own Navaldesign. You can read more about it and download it by clicking here. It is very easy to use and makes processing forms a piece of cake.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X