somethings i need to understand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• somethings i need to understand

Hey i'm very new in these things...and there are some things that i need to understand...
    First of all i want to know how do i do to add more pages to a site...I mean i've already done the first page with the menu bar and everything, but what do i have to do so that when i press one menu botton the other page opens?? i mean how do i link my pages?
    do i have to make them separate and then link them? how?

Re: somethings i need to understand

Hello.

Great, you have your first page started already! It should be called index.bvp when you save it.

Next you will need to start a new page and let's call it aboutus.bvp for example. Now you will design it, talk about what your site is about etc. Save it. Then go back to your first page that you made and where you have all your buttons .. you will have to add the link http://www.mydomain.com/aboutus.html and it will bring you to that page once you publish it.

Let me know!
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by yourstar
      Hey i'm very new in these things...and there are some things that i need to understand...
      First of all i want to know how do i do to add more pages to a site...I mean i've already done the first page with the menu bar and everything, but what do i have to do so that when i press one menu botton the other page opens?? i mean how do i link my pages?
      do i have to make them separate and then link them? how?
      The best thing would be to watch the Hyperlinking tutorial (click here). Then if you still have questions come back and ask.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanx!

hey than you all very much!
        so jeremy, i have to publish each page separate, right?

Comment

Yes you do!
          Best regards,
          Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Working...
          X