No announcement yet.

menu button assistance required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help !! My page has gone every where including all the buttons !

i have been thro all the buttons and not one for view page opens up with the dots !
    I think i will have to leave to M i ahve already had him up once so i dare not again as he wont be happy chappy ! Thanks again one way or another by hook or bt crook it will be fixed and now ime going to have cup tea and find my pillow and get some ZZZzzzzzzzz needed yea deffo.
    spk again soon now doubt the pain i am . thanks again
    have good day
    Karen
    :)

Comment

Hello
      are you still out there ?
      By god i have done it its like a long bar with ''me' and a shield at the top i was just clicking the end of all the bars and it gave like a menu thingy and show or hide bars !

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Ringrose
        Hello
        are you still out there ?
        By god i have done it its like a long bar with ''me' and a shield at the top i was just clicking the end of all the bars and it gave like a menu thingy and show or hide bars !
        Hello ........... EYES here ... lol

So you have your toolbar for the blue voda webbuilder back!!

Kudos to you sister, now stay up all night and get all that work done that you couldn't get done, never mind that tea, no time for that, night is burning, daylight is burning ... get this job done ... Hop to it girly girly ...

B R A V O !!!!! (Just joking, have some Tea, you deserve it!!)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Lost It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Me Tooooooooooooooooo .. !
          I Clicked On View Button When I Saw It And It Pinged Off Somewhere ?

Comment

Tea ! something stronger me thinks ...!!!
            so its coffee then !
            i have pulled all the tool bars into the middle of the page but still cant find it ! i think its gone behind but i cant an arrow to drag or move the page ou of the way !
            Oh i was so pleased with myself then :( bottom lip right out ..!

Comment

Hey
              yuhu are u there ?
              i have got that bar back it says
              file (one i want) edit view bla bla bla
              now should i click into view? and then check all the boxes is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Ringrose
                Hey
                yuhu are u there ?
                i have got that bar back it says
                file (one i want) edit view bla bla bla
                now should i click into view? and then check all the boxes is that right?
                lol ... you are a riot, lol

Do you have all the items you use to build your pages, the toolbars that contain inserting the text, images, etc.

If you do, then those items are likely already ticked, you can have a look, but if you are happy with you have .... don't lose it .... lmao If you click them and they untick, those tool bars will go away again ... so you don't want that ... did you see my post about right clicking on the area there, if there are no toolbars, this is another way to get them all back again, right!

Right!!!!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hey
                  i have just done something ? dont know what or care LOL cos it worked and they are all piled tidy in the centre of the page ready for M, so i have done his prep work for him so shouldnt take him long !!!!! he he ! so i shall go peeps now and leave well alone ! I just saw the most amazing thing i though i wa s halucinating !! i piled all my fotos etc into mid page like a collage and i thought ' i wonder if undo will magic it all back for me ' wow amazing its all done for me . how cool is that hey ! well ia m tired LOL
                  thanks again for puttin up with me and being patient . will spk to u soon take care.
                  :))) happy chappy now !
                  karen

Comment

Hey Ladyeye
                    Thanks a mil for all your help last night x
                    I got up about half hr ago and M has fixed it all, he said " i dont know what all the fuss was about ,its only your toolbar " Huh ! Great he's done programming for a living !!! MEN.
                    anyway up and runnin so back to it.
                    Have a good one
                    Take care
                    Karen
                    :)

Comment

Re: menu button assistance required

And again !
                      AO'HELL !!!!!!!!!!!! just crashed rebooted pc and clicked into BV and the same page i left on there before my hubby fixed it this morning has come back, with all the tool bars every where and all missing from the left hand side ie: media,html etc. The top bar has only 4 bars accross and big gaps in between !
                      If this helps there is just a large blue page and wide large blue bar at the top with a few button bars and noithing at all on the left handside or below on the bottom, i just looks like a blank page !
                      Can anyone please HELP ME out here and tell me what to do as the page was back to normal when i came back toit , no its all over the place again !
                      Thanks in advance - i hope !
                      :(
                      Karen
                      www.urbancouturepaperweddingstuff.com

Comment

Re: menu button assistance required

Hey Ladyeye
                        Just a quikie to say
                        WE have it fixed we ended up downloading it all again as m fixed it today but once it went off it happened again ! Touch wood - its sorted !
                        Thanks again
                        Take care
                        Karen
                        Oh yea and once site finito m will to a tune up and then this machine will burn some LOL

Comment

Working...
                        X