Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact page

Timjl

Hi I am very new to all this but I have put together my first 4 pages and I am nearly ready to launch them.The only problem I am having is with the contact page can anyone please tell me were I candownload one or how to put one together.

Kind regards

Tim Lister
    timlister@camackltd.co.uk

Re: Contact page

A contact page will usually contain your email address (for direct mailing) as well as a contact form. The type and number of fields depend on you.
    To see how you can create a form, please watch BlueVoda Form Tutorial 1 . Please note that, as you will see in the tutorial, you will also need a script to process the form info. It is all explained step by step in the tutorial.

A ready made form can be downloaded together with Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor . ABVFP is an advanced form processor. The package is coming as a zip with Tutorial, BV pages, scripts, installation instructions etc. It will work with ANY form, not only the one that comes in the package.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
      A contact page will usually contain your email address (for direct mailing) as well as a contact form. The type and number of fields depend on you.
      To see how you can create a form, please watch BlueVoda Form Tutorial 1 . Please note that, as you will see in the tutorial, you will also need a script to process the form info. It is all explained step by step in the tutorial.

A ready made form can be downloaded together with Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor . ABVFP is an advanced form processor. The package is coming as a zip with Tutorial, BV pages, scripts, installation instructions etc. It will work with ANY form, not only the one that comes in the package.
      I've downloaded ABVFP but haven't unzipped it yet. I want to know if it should be unzipped into a particular folder so I can use it with BVWB?

As always, your directions are highly appreciated by me, Naval, thanks and hope you had a happy Father's Day.
      Where's Your Life Going? You might find some help here: http://www.ourjourneytolife.com/banners3.html
      Who is Pristinelife? http://ourjourneytolife.com/aboutme.html

Comment

Hi Pristine,

there is no need to place the zip content into any particular folder. However, creating a "ABVFP" folder inside your BV folder and unzipping there will help keep things organized and allow you to reach the files from within BV easily.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X