Navbar Assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navbar Assistance

My user name is idontdisconnect and domain name is www. get peace of mind.com (all one word obviously)

3 problems:

I cannot change the size of the Navigation buttons. By following another posters advise, I saved from my paint program a new button in Blue Voda program, under Navbar file. When I actually paste it up, its the same button, same size, etc.

secondly I put alot of time into creating the right side buttons, which I think look fine. When I try to create a link to another page with those buttons, the hyperlink icon goes grey and wont let me click after I select a button.

I have scanned some of these postings, but its not working in my case. I just need to create button links to pages that will have a long enough area to accomadate a long name such as background investigations, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help....

Re: Navbar Assistance

You can not change the size of the navbars buttons, If you want to use VERY LONG page titles....You must.....

1) Create your own custome navbars.
    2) Do not use th nave bars and use one of the 4 other linking styles we have available.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

The buttons used by BV navbar are simply images. By changing the buttons size in a software like Paint or Photoshop or other similar software, you can acheive what you want (having longer buttons).

However, it would be advisable that you then save the new button image under a new name.

Please look at Custom Buttons for Nav Bar
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Vodahost, can you please tell me where I can find information for the 4 different linking styles you mentioned? As I said before, I have searched posts here, and when I follow the advise it doesnt work. Whenever I highlight a current button the hyperlink icon goes grey. As you can see from my website, I already have made my buttons to accomadate the full text, but its not letting me link to anything. The only way to link a page is with the Navbar, which wont accomadate the size of my text. To tell you the trutrh, Im pretty frustrated with Blue Voda and this service and it should not have to take hours and hours just to put up page buttons.

Comment

BV requires 2 minutes to set up a Navbar. Creating your own button would take 5 to 20 minutes depending on the complexity of the button image you want to create. You must be definetely doing something wrong.

The other ways of linking are : Text menus, Go menus, Dropdown menus. They are all in the same toolbar as the Navbar.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X