Changing hyperlinked text colous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing hyperlinked text colous?

I'm trying to link my pages together by using some of the text i already have on my page. http://www.tomoeda.info/main.html

but every time a add a working hyperlink, the colour changes from white or teal to this nasty electric blue thats underlined.

How can i stop it from doing this or change it back to how it was.

On the 'insert hyperlink' menu i've tried changing the stlye/apperance of them but it just wont take.

Re: Changing hyperlinked text colous?

Originally posted by Softpaws View Post
    I'm trying to link my pages together by using some of the text i already have on my page. http://www.tomoeda.info/main.html

but every time a add a working hyperlink, the colour changes from white or teal to this nasty electric blue thats underlined.

How can i stop it from doing this or change it back to how it was.

On the 'insert hyperlink' menu i've tried changing the style/apperance of them but it just wont take.
    Hi there .. the color that you see on the blue voda page will change when the page is published .. so if you have the links set to certain colors on page properties, these will be the actual colors that show ...

Now you can override those link colors that were set on page properties by setting a link style, which I think you are doing, but maybe missing a step ..

Now to set a link style, after you highlight your text, and insert link, you choose to add a style, then you set colors, underlines, bold or not for the 4 target areas of the url, one step you might be forgetting after you create the style is to add the style - there are a few steps, you might be missing one ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

my domain name: seetheword.org

I have read this thread, and I'm still having problems somewhat similar to the initial question. I have created some text that I don't want changed (concerning color and style) when I add the hyperlink. Yet, when preview it in my browser, I see that the hyperlinking has caused it to underlined. Please help.

Comment

Hi revrenee

I was having the same problem as you, the text was coming up underlined in blue, even when I published it. I have since resolved this now, so when I publish my page, the text is in bold, in black, in the same text style I have in the bluevoda web builder.

I have outlined the procedure below. I hope this helps, as it worked for me.

1. Highlight text to be hyperlinked.
        2. In top left of bluevoda menubar, select the text font and size that you wish to use when published. (text should then change to font selected)
        3. With text still highlighted, right click mouse then go to "Link icon" (blue planet, with a chain)
        4. Ensure your url is in the url box for the page that you are linking the text to.
        5. At bottom right, click on "Edit styles" tab.
        6. Click on "Add Style" tab.
        7. Call the style you are creating a name. (i.e, style1)
        8. click "ok".
        9. You should then see this created in the styles box.
        10. Click on the style name you have just created, then click the "edit" tab.
        11. You will see four different styles. The one I have used, is the "Active link style". The basically stays the same when you publish it and dosent change colour or hover. Try this style.
        12. Click on the "Active Link" style option. Then choose text colour, background colour (if any), bold, italics, or underlined options if you want these to show when published.
        13. Then click ok. Click ok again when you see the different styles options box pop up again.
        14. Click ok again, this will take you back to the first box "Edit hyperlink".
        15. Bottom left in the style box, click the drop down arrow and you should see the style (i.e style1) you have just created.
        16. Select this style.
        17. Then click ok.
        18. Save, and then publish, and you should see your text (not underlined, if you have not selected the underline option) in the correct colour, and font.
        19. If you are not happy, just created another style (i.e style2) by repeating the above option, and selecting a different style type.

Cheers !
        www.psnutrition.co.uk
        Nutrition & Weight Management Spe******ts

Comment

YES!!!!! thank you for this step by step!!!!! laura

Comment

Working...
          X