Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links path

Hi,
    Links Path may not be the correct term for this neat thing that appears at the top of many sites I've seen.

As you click thru a site, the path for all previously visited pages appears nicely near the top of the current page. When you want to go to a previously visited page, just click on it where it appears in the Links Path and you go there.

My question is: how can I create such a path so the customer knows where he is and where he's been. I'm thinking this might not be possible on an HTML site, or perhaps a special 3rd party add-on utility is required.

Can anyone enlighten me on this?

Bev. BizNetStores

Re: Links path

Originally posted by bev.biznetstores View Post
    Hi,
    Links Path may not be the correct term for this neat thing that appears at the top of many sites I've seen.

As you click thru a site, the path for all previously visited pages appears nicely near the top of the current page. When you want to go to a previously visited page, just click on it where it appears in the Links Path and you go there.

My question is: how can I create such a path so the customer knows where he is and where he's been. I'm thinking this might not be possible on an HTML site, or perhaps a special 3rd party add-on utility is required.

Can anyone enlighten me on this?

Bev. BizNetStores
    I know what you are talking about but not sure how to do it. If I find anything out I will let you know
    Diane
    www.smallbizunite.net

At first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again!

Comment

Ok bev. What you are talking about is a trail scout which I found on www.hotscripts.com. They have alot of cool things on there that will be of interest. The script on there is a php script, however that can be done easily on BV by simply changing your pages to php instead of html by right clicking on your page and changing the file extension to php.
      Diane
      www.smallbizunite.net

Comment

Thank you, and by the way, I added your site to my favorites. At first glance, I saw some opportunities I may be interested in in the near future.

Bev.biznetstores

Comment

Originally posted by bev.biznetstores View Post
          Thank you, and by the way, I added your site to my favorites. At first glance, I saw some opportunities I may be interested in in the near future.

Bev.biznetstores
          No problem and I appreciate that. Good luck on your site building process.
          Diane
          www.smallbizunite.net

Comment

Working...
          X