replied
    Re: firefox issues

I answered that in the soho forum

Karen

Leave a comment:

• Docantonio
    replied

got it ... downloaded the 3. version and quicktime from a site and it works now - but explorer works fine ...i have the updated E and it cause a few weird issues -

I still cant figure out how to get soholaunch working i have installed in a subdomain.... called store.rickardfamily.info and the file is in there but cant get it to work - its telling me to right click the folder and make it persmissions for everyone on security but when i right click there isnt a security tab - please help

Leave a comment:

• Karen Mac
    replied

It should give you a pop up and tell you that you need a plugin to view the site media correctly and then tells you what you need... what version of ff are you running?

Karen

Leave a comment:

• Docantonio
    replied

ok well i have looked and cant find quicktime plug in ?

Leave a comment:

• Karen Mac
    replied

It works on FF too if you download the quicktime plugin for firefox.

Karen

Leave a comment:

• Docantonio
    replied

i believe that was a different issue with spots vs lines.....nonetheless i understand....

i am not sure what you mean when you state secured pop up cause there its
    just a temp main page with some flashes and music to start - i havent ever used quicktime the song is run through windows media - how can i check the secure issues....the music works on E but not FF

Leave a comment:

• Karen Mac
    replied

You have two threads going on this and two differnt sets of people answering you.. DONT DO THIS.

Karen

Leave a comment:

• Karen Mac
    replied
    Re: Explorer vs Firefox

I get a message on firefox that i need to download the ***** quicktime itunes player.. and i have to do a manual install

And I get the secure pop up in explorer too...my firewall doesnt LIKE you. Not sure HOW you embedded the codes... but most people wont wait to find out

Karen

Leave a comment:

• Docantonio
    replied

sorry karen here you go ....first page Index and the music plays on ex but not ff

exordium-somnium.com

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Collectors-info
    replied

BV v's soholaunch is purely down to what you like. Personally i think BV is a bit more flexible.
    With the music have a check on the type of file you are using, & posibly use somthing like a flash player as an alternitive.

Leave a comment:

• Docantonio
    replied

yes thanks its only in the building stages i have published most pages cause i want to make sure the first part works - also i understand soholaunch is a better building site ..is that true?

the main problem i have is that on FF i cant get the music to play - on Explorer it does....and FF is updated

Leave a comment:

• LadyEye
    replied

from your main page ... the products page is showing a 404 error .. perhaps you have not yet pubished this page ... ??

Leave a comment:

• Collectors-info
    replied

Hi, all showed up at my end with FF & IE. Little bit slow loading because of the music. Might be worth checking you are upto date with FF & any plugins needed.

Leave a comment:

• Karen Mac
    replied

You probably have hidden elements.. or elements under another. This commonly occurs when you do a lot of editing or cloning pages and not getting all the elements off before adding new ones.

Since you didnt post a link we cant possibly help you .. more than just a guess at whats going on.

Karen

Leave a comment:

• Docantonio
    replied

exordium-somnium.com

try that and see what happens Chris - i got the page differenced worked out but explorer is giving me some wierd stuff ....like double pages and firefox the only problem now is that it doesnt play the music

i looked in the source and tools and it shows % on the title song for some reason

Leave a comment:

Working...
X