X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navaldesign
    replied
    Re: forms error

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you too, Lady!

Leave a comment:

• LadyEye
    replied

Okay .. great Naval .. thank you!! .... Seasons Greetings to you and yours!
    :)

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Just edit the form name to NOT contain whitespaces. Whitespaces break the form validation Javascript, so you have no validation, and causes the warning icon to appear.

Leave a comment:

• LadyEye
    replied

What are the required fields issues ?
    When building a form using the form wizard, and you make and one or two feilds requaired. when published the error icon in IE appears in bottom left off screen and the form will submit without checking the requaired.
    only happens when using the wizard, make the form mannualy and it's ok.

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
    we personally don't use the form wizard as it has issues with required fields.
    What are the required fields issues ?

Leave a comment:

• LadyEye
    replied

First of when previewing the form it will not work, it needs to be published first, so you will get that message.
    second can't figure out why you have two submit buttons on your form. we personally don't use the form wizard as it has issues with required fields. but you must make sure all the elements are on the the form grid it's self.

If your still not sure send the page to me and i'll check it out.

Leave a comment:

• Docantonio
    started a topic forms error

forms error

I have created a form with wizard but when i test it all i get is this error

Firefox can't find the file at /C:/Users/ANTHON~1/AppData/Local/Temp/preview/<? echo($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']);?>.

when i view it from the builder and when i test it on E nothing happens when i click on the send buttom -

please help

exordium-somnium.com

tony
Working...
X