Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use a template

Hi all,
    Yesterday I started with BV and I am impressed that there is such good software for use even without technical knowledge. So, thank you.

My question is how can I use a ready for use web page templates as site designs and organization. I tried to find it in the tutorials and even playing with BV but I couldn't. Can you help me with this?

dkakalov

Re: How to use a template

Here are two images/templates

the first one is a normal jpg file which you open in bv using the image icon and selecting the jpg file.

the second one is after you have entered the relavant text etc which
    has now become your index page which can then be saved and published.

Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Re: How to use a template

Originally posted by dkakalov View Post
      Hi all,
      Yesterday I started with BV and I am impressed that there is such good software for use even without technical knowledge. So, thank you.

My question is how can I use a ready for use web page templates as site designs and organization. I tried to find it in the tutorials and even playing with BV but I couldn't. Can you help me with this?

dkakalov

Depends on the template ... some templates come as pieces like a jigsaw puzzle and are inserted on your page as images .. as david has shown ..

other templates are a bit more complicated and may require editing in another software program ..

It might be best if you give us an idea of what type of template you will be using .. we could better let you know what you might need to do ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X