how to change menu at all pages in one go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how to change menu at all pages in one go

Publishing is not the same as uploading. These are 2 different things.
    Bv will only work on a VH server.
    php pages will only work when all pages relating to one have been published.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by millie View Post
      Hi Walk

In VB, to you need to publish to view what you want. You can't publish if you do not have an account. My site uses one menu for all the php pages (thanks Navaldesign). www.subeagle.com. Have a look.

Millie
      Hi Millie, I had a look at your website. What a coincidence - I am German golf club manufactuer and your are involved in golf aswell !
      Have a look at www.walkgolf.de
      Our website is old fashioned frame based and oldfashioned looking. I want to bring it up to the newest standards and I thought BV would be quite good for it as I want to control it myself. But before I go for an account I wanted to test a few things. I guess you are quite happy with BV ?! Any problems with it ?
      Thomas Walk
      http://www.walkgolf.biz

Comment

Walk

I am happy with it, although this is my first time in publishing. lots of good people in this forum to help out when you have a prob or do not know how to do something. you can start with the basic and go quickly to the advance and there will be folks to help you out. they did for me.

Millie
        Millie
        www.subeagle.com

Comment

Working...
        X